Tainted Love

I’ve been a bad girl. Let me rephrase that, I’m back to my old self. I’ve let all my anger and frustration with The Barber go for now (I mean there’s only so much I can do when he won’t communicate with me at all) and have been talking to Romeo a lot more lately.

Here’s the brief background on Romeo:

 We dated for 6 months when we were about 22, during a break with The Ex, but I found out he had a serious girlfriend living in a town about an hour and a half away. That was a long a dramatic event, the whole finding out about the girlfriend part, but I didn’t really care that much because he was my rebound guy. It was actually sort of funny to me at the time – not so much for his girlfriend though. She was crazy, but I gave her a quick attitude adjustment when I not only described her boyfriend’s man parts in great detail but also did a really good impression of his, excuse my French, cum face. Hahahahahaha she had no idea who she was messing with……I had no idea she existed so guilt didn’t come into play at all for me.

 We lost touch until about 2 years ago when I randomly saw him out a local, trashy bar. I went home with him that night and here’s the kicker….The Barber was with him (I hadn’t met The Barber up to this point yet) and drove both of our drunk asses back to Romeo’s house to have drunken sex. Yes, that is officially the first time I ‘met’ The Barber. I told you, I keep it classy.

 I stopped talking to Romeo about 6 months before I officially ‘met’ The Barber and we started dating. Romeo and The Barber grew up together and were very close until a few years ago when they drifted apart, they even have matching tattoos lol.

I can’t remember exactly how our most recent communications began – wait, yes I do – in a drunken flash of genius I stalked him on Twitter and found his phone number and sent him a generic “what’s up?” text. So we’ve been talking again for the past few months as things have gone downhill with The Barber. Long story short, I ended up chilling with him at his house and sleeping with him last Friday.

We’ve still kept it pretty PG, other than the whole getting naked and having crazy sex part, because I think we both feel a little awkward about The Barber situation. Romeo hasn’t asked me too much about The Barber and our current status but I’ve made it pretty clear to him that I’m not happy.

So, yesterday morning I woke up to a text I’d missed from the night before from Romeo asking me what I was up to. As you all know, I’m usually in bed at grandma witching hour (aka 9pm) so if you call/text me past then you’re pretty much out of luck. I ignored that text, in the spirit of the challenge and what I’ve learned from the He’s Just Not That Into You book, and got another one about 11am yesterday morning saying “Have a good day {nickname that’s too close to my real name to share}”. Again, I ignored. About fifteen minutes later I get another text saying that he wanted to see me again and he just ‘had to get some more’. I responded that time and told him when I was free and that I’d like to see him again too.

Now if that damn book wasn’t perfectly on point – if men want something, or someone, they will make it happen. We texted back and forth and eventually Romeo told me that not only was he going to come and see me that night (last night) but he was going to leave work early in order to get there at a decent hour – he works second shift. Here’s a guy that I’m not even dating and he is willing to make more of an effort than The Barber has made in two months to see me. Incidentally, he also complimented me A LOT both times we hung out on my hair, physique, clothes, scent…you name it he complimented me about it. Note to self.

Romeo got to my house about 9pm and I already knew that he had gone to his house first before coming to mine – he lives about 30 minutes away from me but works about halfway between his house and mine. I assumed, apparently incorrectly, that he did this so he could shower and let out his dog in anticipation that he wouldn’t be home until late that night. Well, he did shower and he did let his dog out but the part he forgot about was going back to his own house to sleep. After we had smoked and watched a movie I was pretty tired and he asked did I want to go upstairs. I said sure, still assuming that by that he meant “do you want to go have sex?” as opposed to “do you want to go upstairs where we will lay in your bed together and go to sleep after we have sex and I won’t leave until 8:30 the next morning?”

So we did the damn thing and I must say it’s just as good as it was when we were younger. He has ALWAYS been able to make me orgasm (and this isn’t just any old orgasm this is the good one, the g-spot one, the one that makes your whole body shake) and I mean always like every single time. He is also blessed with stamina – the kind of stamina that not only makes our sessions longer but also allows us to have multiple sessions without much rest in between. I think he would’ve done it all night long if I didn’t encourage him to bring the fun to an end so I could get some decent sleep before work.

He left this morning and overall I had a really good time with him. He made several references to moving our relationship out of the FWB zone but I basically ignored those comments. I like him, it’s not that. It’s just that our first ‘relationship’ ended so badly that I’m not sure I can ever fully trust him. I know he’s grown and matured since then but still, once a cheater always a cheater. I’m not stupid. Also, there’s the whole issue of The Barber – not only their friendship but also the fact that I haven’t had closure with him yet and I think I need that closure before I start to even think about getting into a relationship with someone else.

For right now I think I’ll just keep enjoying these fabulous orgasms.

-Gwyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh