Sometimes You Need to Question Where You Are

Ok, this is one of those times when I have to ask...wtf?? Well, actually I ask that a lot, but I'm not understanding the current state of things. I have come to realize that the universe doesn't revolve around me (a fact that is hard for the only daughter in a Southern family to get), but really if you're going to put stuff out there...back it up, bitches.


Here's the deal I'm bitching about:


Finally tonight around 9pm HI time, I decided that I couldn't take it anymore regarding Clark. I needed to know if he was ok or if something else had happened that had made communication for him inaccessible. Nope, it seems not. I texted his friend to ask if he was ok and his friend replied " Yeah he was just here not too long ago. I can tell him to give you a call tomorrow.". I responded " it's cool...no worries...just needed to know that he was ok...thanks". Now I do get that he may need some time to process his clusterfuck, but this is not how I thought we were leaving things on Friday morning. I'm hurt and I'm pissed. I'm formulating my response if and when he finally does call and I think I'm going to lay it out, but it could just be the wine talking right now. You do NOT say the things to someone that he's said to me the last week and then just disappear.

Gavin called me again this morning from Kauai to talk. It's strange how amped up things have been this month with him. He didn't call me once in July from NJ, but he's blowing my phone up right now. We had a really nice phone call and discussed his trip. He asked me if I would please go with him next year (really??). Miranda asked me later in the day what I think he's up to. I think he's realized polygamy can work for him...lmao! Here's the thing...I think he wants his gf and I to both be his girlfriends. He's realized he can get away with seeing me without her knowing (for the most part) and that I don't care that he's with her. He's got what most men view as the best of both worlds. Honestly, it's working for me right now too, so I'm going with it. Then he drops this, he apparently saw my glasses in the bathroom one day at my house and asked if I would put them on the next time we meet and play librarian for him. I always, always, always decline role playing, but I said "yes" to him on this one. It doesn't seem hard, but if you guys have ideas...I'm all ears.
-Jules

Comments

  1. You're going to need to put her hair in a bun and get a bookcart to push around....LOL

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why play librarian for a guy who probably doesn't read? LOL I'm sorry that was mean... maybe Gavin is more sophisticated than he comes accross on here... LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA Short Girl! The other day when Jules said there was a brush fire near Gavin's house I questioned if he'd left his bong "on" and started the fire.

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, let me help you.

    Hair...bun or single pony tail up high. Very tight pulled back look. Glasses (of course) more powdery make-up....to make you look pale, eyebrows darker and a deep color of lip stick. (you can do a lot with the make-up, try even just a little make-up, very muted colors...natural).

    White shirt that can be unbottoned easily. Tucked into a black skirt that is tight around the buttocks and goes to just above the knee, tight at the knees. High heels...

    Black stockings with a seam up the back of the leg. Garter belt and black panties...Bra should be black also, you may have to wear a thicker white shirt to hide it...it should be a surprise. Put a pencil behind your ear or in your hair. When he comes over let him know that he has 3, COUNT THEM 3, overdue library books. He can either pay the fine or work for you for the day....his choice....I better end this here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Short Girl, I'm dying laughing. He's actually a little smarter than I give him credit for in this blog, but by no means is he the sharpest tool in the shed. He told me today that he was in Borders the other day and I hope I was able to conceal my look of surprise.
    Thanks Discreteinaz - good stuff! I'll definitely use it! I'm really not a fan of role play, but this seemed fun.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh