>

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Guess What??

OMG I just stumbled upon this blog...I don't even know what to say about it, except I feel really good about my body right now. It's hilarious and weird all at the same time. It's a funny game. Here's a tidbit for TMI Tuesday (because it's officially Tuesday on the East Coast now)...I did not start shaving the kitty beyond basic bathing suit needs until I started having an affair. For years now,  I've had a "landing strip"...men LOVE it.
http://guesshermuff.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. You just found this? Man, where have you BEEN? I am a regular reader of this most fascinating of blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I got sucked into that for like 10 minutes (which is bad cause I am at work!) LOL That's hilarious. Wow, there's a lot of fake blondes out there... LMAO Where is "guess his weiner"? ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I am TOTALLY starting up a site called "Guess His Weiner" (well, I might call it something else that sound less...6th grade). Anyway, I'm calling it and trademarking that bad boy for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! Love it. I totally got sucked it before remembering I was at work. Definitely going to check this out again at home when I don't have to worry about losing the old job.

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO, I know right? I totally got sucked into seeing way more kitty than I ever planned. It's addictive, but agreed - we need one for guys!
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete