Living the Good Life


I have to say, between Gwyn’s communication challenge and my new mantra, “he’s just not that into you,” I’m feeling quite bold and empowered these days.  Even with my kid free week, I’m not feeling compelled to fill every minute with boys.  That’s not to say I’ve been sitting at home, hell I’ve been out almost every night, but my time out and about has been filled with friends and incidentally I’ve been having a freaking blast.

Thursday night was the work concert/out with work friends/sugar daddy incident.  Friday night I went out to a country bar with some of my girlfriends.  We had a FREAKING hilarious time.  We danced our asses off and drank our faces off.  While we were out I ran into the Pool John crowd where I immediately became best friends (as only drunk girls can do) with one of the girls in his crowd and danced like a crazy fool with a couple of his guy friends.  I even was renamed Princess Sasha because apparently ever girl needs a bar name to give to undesirable men.  Who knew?

So this one friend of his is super cute (we’re just going to call him new guy) and I’ve seen him out in this setting before and apparently I zeroed in on him and spent the majority of my time dancing with him.  At the end of the night I invited the crowd back to my place for a late night.  My new BFF came and she, the new guy, another guy, and me stood in my tiny kitchen drinking even more beer until like 4 am.  Then my new BFF and her guy left and it was just me and the new guy.

One thing led to another and we ended up having freaking hot, wild sex!  It kind of came out of nowhere though I’ll admit I told him he could crash at my place so he didn’t have to drive and I’ll admit that instead of making him sleep on the couch I invited him to sleep in the bed with me.  And before we got in the bed I told him he had to behave but I guess I didn’t make myself behave because I’m pretty sure I’m the one who started things by grabbing his face and kissing the hell out of him. 

The sex was pretty awesome.  TMI alert – look away now if you don’t want to hear too much – He kept telling me how “hot and wet” I was.  This makes me laugh because Duckie used to always tell me how hot it felt inside me but I can’t even remember the last time Duckie and I had sex that didn’t require extra lubricant.  When I moved out, I bought a bottle of lube but I haven’t even cracked the lid.  Almost every guy I’ve been with since has sad something to the same effect of me being so hot and wet.  Guess it was just Duckie all along – LOL!

Anyways, we crashed for a while and then he left which was really fine with me.  I didn’t want his number or want to give him mine or anything, though if he wanted to be FWB  I’d consider that.  He did give me half a hickey though which was not cool!  Funnily enough the Pool John crowd is about six guys – Pool John, Cabana Boy, SoCo, the new guy, and two others.  Out of his crowd, I’ve slept with three of them now.  Whoops! LOL!  But from what I can tell, none of them know that. I crashed for a while longer and then laid out for a couple hours (gotta love fall in the south) and then it was time for my date with Twin.

I’d been debating if I was going to sleep with Twin; we’re about at that juncture in the relationship.  But I decided to hold off because 1 – I’d be breaking my 24 hour rule thanks to the new guy, and 2 – I know Twin would most likely tell me he loved me which I so don’t want him to do.  I went out to Twin’s house, which is super nice incidentally, and we went to have dinner at this very upscale restaurant in a near by golf community.  We actually had a great time at dinner just talking and laughing.  Then we headed back to his place and went four-wheeler riding (super fun!), and chilled out for a while. 

We laid on the couch and we played for a while but I was determined not to stay the night because I knew I would give in and sleep with him, plus my secret intention was to get back home in time to go back out with the same friends from the night before.  I definitely let Twin take things a lot further than I have before but hell, it was so worth it!  I can’t remember if I mentioned it but Twin has a foot fetish (like the 10th guy I’ve dated with one – good thing I have good feet!).  I know in the past in our Asses and Toes post we talked about how we felt about foot play but I think I’m starting to change my mind.  Twin did this thing where he licked between my second and third toe in this way that sent a tingle straight to my special spot.  It almost made me sit upright, it was that hot.  He’s got a talented tongue – we’ll just leave it at that for now. LOL!

Some of you, probably including Gwyn, have to be wondering why I continue to see Twin and I’ll post about that later. This post is getting too long as it is. 

So after I left his place I scooted back here and got Pool John to pick me up so I didn’t have to drive and we actually went back to that same country bar from Friday night. It was a freaking sword fight in there, it was crawling with guys.  My new BFF was there and we had a hilarious time avoiding eye contact with crusty guys (Jules – look at you boobs!) and stalking cute boys.  Ultimately we ended up going home alone but it was still a blast.  I was kind of hoping new guy would have been there again because I would have enjoyed round two but it was probably for the best to go home alone.

So there it is, my new “lifestyle” weekend.  Don’t know if its as exciting for you to read about as usual but I’m kind of loving it.  

Miranda

Comments

  1. You've sounded MUCH happier lately, which is AWESOME. And btw, you know I cringed over the toe thing, right? :)
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh