Ten Things You Didn't Know About Gwyn

1. I see hawks every day and call people to tell them about it. They’re never as excited as I am.

2. I really don’t have a ‘favorite’ anything. No favorite actor, no favorite food, no favorite color, no favorite musician, no favorite tv show….ok you get the point.

3. My closet is organized by color and if it’s not it makes me anxious.

4. I was voted “Best Sense of Humor” in high school my senior year.

5. I almost cried last week when I had to kill a wasp that kept building nests on the front of my house. I thought about his poor squished body for days.

6. I am terrified of snakes. I never lived in a first floor apartment because I figured the snakes couldn’t climb the stairs to get to me. Yes, I spent time thinking about that before I chose apartments. And, in this case ignorance is bliss so if snakes CAN climb stairs no one better dare tell me that in a comment. I. Will. Have. A. Panic. Attack. For. Real.

7. I may have the worst road rage of anyone on the planet.

8. I absolutely love old people and can’t wait to be one. Hopefully I turn out just like my Grandma (minus the whole racism thing).

9. When I was 15 and 16 years old, I was selected to try out for the U.S. Women’s National Soccer team.

10. I miss my dad every single day.

See, I'm not just a boy crazy part-time whore.
 
-Gwyn

Comments

  1. HAHAHA I organize my closet by color except for my dresses.

    And Gwyn really does have the worst road rage on earth.

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh