TMI Tuesday - Questions Answered From The Trio

1. Name one thing that turns you on with unprecedented success.
When guy kisses my neck...o-m-g.  - Jules
Back rubs....works every time. - Gwyn
Playing with my hair - OMG practically makes me purr- Miranda

2. Quick! Look around you and name 3 ordinary items that could be used sexually.
Well, I'm sitting on my bed with a box of toys in reach, but I won't count those. My cell phone because it vibrates, a water bottles (lid on!), and lotion. - Jules
Chair, cell phone, stress balls. Ok, sorry but I’m in my office so the pickins are sort of slim. My thought process is have sex in the chair, video it on the cell phone and if you’re into it I’m sure the stress ball can fit in tight spaces. - Gwyn 
HAHAHA - Yall kill me!  In in my office so I'd say pens (fun to doodle with), mini-clothes pins (umm tiny s&m items), and post it notes (i could make some sexy post it lingerie). - Miranda

3. Do you consider sex good even if you don't orgasm?
I'm pretty sure I've never had sex without an orgasm, but no, I would think it sucked! - Jules
Not really. But, then again, orgasm is easy for me to achieve so it hasn’t been that often that I’ve experienced anything less. But there have been a few times I can remember and I would definitely not classify those times as good sex. -Gwyn
Well in the past I would have said yes, I mean hell with Duckie I hardly ever had an orgasam and I thought it was my fault.  Now a days, I see the error of my ways with how often Team Miranda has made me cross the finish line and while I won't say sex sucks without an orgasam, it's definitely better with one. - Miranda

4. If you could be the opposite sex for one day, what sexual position or act would you like to experience from the other side?
That's a tough one...I'm going to go with anal because I want to know if it feels as tight as they say and why they like it so much. I know why I do, but it would be interesting to experience from the other side. - Jules
Next question please. Just thinking about that sort of grosses me out. - Gwyn
I'd totally be all over a blow job. - Miranda

5. Describe a sexual fantasy in 10 words or less.
I've pretty much lived them all, except....daytime sex on beach with lots of foreplay(8 words). - Jules
You know I’m not much of a ‘favorites’ person, it’s the same with fantasies. Honestly, I’ve never spent much time thinking about sexual fantasies. There are things I like and things I don’t like but nothing I really fantasize about. Sorry to disappoint. I can’t even pick a favorite position much less a whole scenario. Maybe it’s the Libra in me. - Gwyn
You, me, blind fold, hands tied - nuff said - Miranda

Comments

  1. I'd have to say yes to number 3. Sadly I am one of those people who can't have one after consuming alcohol (I am a featherweight class drinker) but I still like doing it then, even if I can only start climbing the mountain but not get to the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun TMI.

    -H

    P.S. My TMI is here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2