Laying Low with the Men Folk

Well, this ended up being a totally chill weekend with a fun twist at the end. Gavin called me yesterday morning to apologize for missing dinner. He asked what I was doing and told him I had a big kid day planned with Chloe. I told him it was fine that he missed dinner, no big deal. I think he probably did get a little scared b/c I have made such a big deal out of guys meeting Chloe and he knows this about me, but here's where it's different with him. I joke about being his 2nd gf and him being my new p/t bf, but I don't know what are are. I do know that we are really becoming good friends that fuck at this stage of the game, so it's not the big deal it would normally be for me if we were actually dating. Anyway, I had an awesome day with my little girl yesterday and her Girl Scout troop (yes, I was the leader...pick up your jaw). We did a big cookout and ended up being out until 11pm. Gavin called me right as we were getting home, but I was all talked out and exhausted so I just let it go. My other reason was I think I've been too available lately. I know that borderline sounds like I'm playing a game with him, which I'm not...but there is such as thing as being too available for anyone.
Today I hung with my gays...we went on a hike and then they took me to lunch. It was a great day. I'm exhausted and when I got home from picking Chloe up tonight from a friend's house I was so headed to the couch to watch Desperate Housewives and then off to an early bedtime. Alas, the best laid plans...
Texas moved back to HI for about 2 weeks and then he bolted. I still don't know the whole story, but basically it just wasn't the right time for him to be back here I guess. He's leaking it out to me in pieces. He started IMing me hot and heavy again a few days ago and tonight he was on and asked if I could webcam with him. This was at 9:30pm my time. I was all over that. He's one of those guys that you just like talking to because he's funny, he's a great conversationalist, and he tells me a 100 times in a conversation how pretty and sexy I am. Who doesn't want to hear that?? Well we had some crazy technical difficulties and after an hour and a half and 4 (yes 4) different video chat systems, we were able to have some hot webcam sex. He's one of those men that is a Southern gentleman to talk to, but when it's sex time he's super aggressive. It was fun, but it's strange because I'm not sure why he keeps in touch. Regardless, its fun for me because it's closer to interactive sex than just plain ole masturbating.
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh