Sometimes Bad Boys Are Good

I was texting with Miranda today discussing just how quiet things had been around here and then Gavin called. Gavin called me around 3pm today to fill me in on his life. Gavin and I really don’t talk much. I mean we will discuss meaningless things, sometimes he feels compelled to bitch about his gf to me (which I’ve mostly stopped), sometimes we’ll talk about our kids…but never real issues. He called me today with a real issue. It seems that the 50 year old bartender that he lives with is having inappropriate relations with a teenage girl. Gavin moved right before he left for NJ and then was in NJ for all of July. He just got back last week and has seen some kind of strange stuff jump off at the new place. I won’t go into details because unless you’re a social worker (as I am), you probably don’t care. Suffice it to say that after hearing what Gavin described was going on around there, I agreed that there is probably some prostitution happening in the form of this teen girl’s ice head mama pimping her out. Long story short, the social worker in me was super proud to hear that Gavin had called to report this to CPS. He told me that like four other people knew about it and no one had done anything to stop it! I reassured him he did the right thing. He was questioning himself thinking that maybe he was off the mark and that maybe it wasn’t as it seemed. I told him if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, it’s probably a duck and furthermore if nothing else comes out of it maybe CPS will do something about this poor girl living with a meth addict. Ok, ok I know you guys don’t read this blog for this stuff…so after pouring all of this out in a very long phone conversation, he asked me when he could see me. Russell was taking Chloe to dance tonight, so I told him he could come over around 5pm. We had some hot, dirty sex probably made hotter by how turned on I was that my bad boy did such a good deed. I love when a man will stand up and do the right thing, but I find it equally awesome when they will come over and tell you to get on your knees and to “ride my fucking cock hard, baby”. Score big for Gavin today…not in an “us” kind of way, just as a person. The flip side to his good deed though is that he could lose his housing, which sucks. He was totally checking out my 4th bedroom tonight asking if he could move in, can you guys imagine Gavin and Russell living together? ROFL. Can you imagine Gavin’s gf coming over to MY house? Omg. I told him I was pretty sure he had more appropriate friends he could live with! (For the record, I think he was mostly kidding.)
Here’s the current Andys update. First of all Andy 26 is out of the picture, it seems he found himself a gf. I think that’s great for him because he’s a sweet kid and deserves to be happy. (Plus he lived an hour from me!) Andy 33 is trying for one last hoorah before he goes. He’s leaving the island at the end of the month. I’ve started to see him a few times over the last week, only to blow him off. Today I finally told him that I’m just not into it. If he were staying, maybe…but probably not. It was fun, but it ran its course.
I was texting with Owen last night about trying to hook up today, but he wasn’t able to break free from the homestead…guess he’ll have to wait another week.
-Jules

Comments

  1. That fourth bedroom is mine! lol! It is kind of hot when a bad boy does something good. Sawyer has had a time or two when he's "fought the good fight" and that only made me like him more.

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember one time I had a lengthy conversation with The Barber, a bonified bad boy, about what shade of purple he should paint his daughter's room. After I got off the phone with him I was all in a tizzy just thinking about this bad ass man of mine spending all week painting a lilac room with Dora the Explorer decals!

    -Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for him. If he was misreading, CPS will have nothing. If he wasn't, he might've saved some girl's life. Hands down, he made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later