Happy Anniversary Part II

So, here's how the rest of my day went....
I had decided that I was going to clean the house and then go to the beach, pick Chloe up from school, do homework, and have dinner on the beach at sunset as planned. As I was dusting, Gavin called. His phone is apparently fucked (because he got it in 1989 and refuses to upgrade) and so I tried to call him back to no avail. Then he does the drive by....Gavin is very persistent shall we say. I would hate for him to call and not be able to reach me on a day I'm clearly with someone else because he will find you when he wants you. Today, I kind of wanted to be found, but was ill prepared....I had not showered or put on any make-up. If you are Southern, as I am, you know that this is totally unacceptable! I've seen him like this once or twice before and while I find it reprehensible, he seems to be quite ok with it.
He comes into my house and we pretty much immediately engage because we both have other things to do today....I mentioned my domestic chores and he's building a room for himself and his son at the new shit hole house. Anyway, he didn't park in my driveway as to not completely draw attention to our activities, which I'm sure are plain to the neighborhood regardless of where he parks his truck. He parked just down my dirt road...well, someone saw his truck. As I'm literally on my knees working my magic, someone bellows out his name....repeatedly. There was literally nothing to do but stop, let him get up, and meet the call. He left my house in his board shorts that were totally tented to answer this call....it was hilarious. It turned out to be a friend of his that lives around here and he just wanted to say "Hi". Gavin is a very cool, laid back, fairly well known individual up here...so it's hard to go places where people don't know him and he's lived here for almost 2 decades. He returns fairly quickly and we have an awesome time. We cum and then he goes....I finished my domestic chores and was getting ready for the beach when Russell calls to tell me that Chloe is sick and needs picking up from school. He had to call me twice because I was in the shower after sex and cleaning, but he assumed I was apparently engaged in sex at that time and could not be bothered to respond. I called back like literally 4 minutes later and he was on his way out the door to get her. I explained that I had just been in the shower and would drive the mile to pick her up without his assistance.
It turns out that she was just fine, but basically wanted to come home. I made her spend the afternoon in her room "resting". When Russell came home with a KFC dinner (yep, happy 10!), he asked me if I was going to have anniversary sex with someone else tonight....I told him I already had. He seemed to take it well and I wouldn't have told him if he hadn't asked! We had a lovely evening going to watch sunset (which he found very poetic), catching up on Kathy Griffin, and drinking mucho vino. We did not look at wedding pics and as we came into my room to google the sexual term " snorkel", he almost saw the blog....but I think I clicked off quickly enough (gasp!).
It was a good day with a lot of fun texting with my bestest girlfriends....thanks for being around today! Short Girl, I guess I didn't spread great karma around today because of my encounter with Gavin, but damn if I don't feel great! ;) This was the 1st anniversary in a loooong time where I didn't have to fake it!
-Jules
I forgot to mention that after Gavin left, I ran into Neighbor Guy for the first time in a week! He's literally avoided coming outside for a week. The guy is all about his yard and outside, but I've not seen hide nor hair of him for a week. He was walking the gf's daughter out to see frogs in our pond. It was a very awkward encounter and I ran to the market right after it. As I was coming home, he was in his driveway and did everything he could to NOT meet me gaze and wave....literally everything he could, which is weird because before last Thursday he was a very friendly guy. I hate that it's weird now....I guess he feels bad and he'll have to work through this.

Comments

  1. I'm glad your day ended well! How funny that Gavin had to answer the "call" when you were in the midst of pleasuring him! Ha!

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later