Boomerang Boys

I've got to give credit where it's due and this is actually Miranda's phrase. Boomerang Boys is what's up here in HI. The guys that have come back around (or tired to come back around) in the last week is insane. First, the Chilean FB messaged me the other night to talk and to ask me out. I put him off. I don't want to totally just write him off because he has access to recreational drugs (if this thing with Gavin ever goes South) and he has a paddle board. Then, it was the Hungarian. I actually made and broke a date with him last week. I just wasn't feeling it. I don't know why I haven't cut him totally off yet. He's a nice guy and is also a fun hook up for several reasons. He just scared me with the whole 'gf, I love you' thing. Next up, Clark which I blogged about in detail last entry. Finally, we have the Pirate, only this time he claims to be clean shaven. I was pretty turned off by the whole pirate look before, but clean shaven he's kind of hot. He emailed me the other day to say "Hi" and that he was back in HI. We've chatted some and he really wants to take me out. I may actually go out with him. He texted me this morning to ask me to go on a North Shore tour with him (something I found hilarious since I LIVE on the North Shore), but I couldn't go since I had Chloe today while Russell was working. Gavin called me this afternoon while I was cleaning and by the time I realized it, I was afraid to call him back just in case he was with his gf. Plus, I want to make him work for it a little. I'm still a little pissed at him over not calling CPS like he told me had for that little girl. I was so proud of him for doing what I thought was a good deed and to find out that he didn't has not set well with me. I'm sure I'll get over it in a day or two. Clearly I've gotten over worse with him in the past, so this too shall pass...probably about the time my PMS passes. I obviously need to get laid, but I've been in such a crap ass mood that I don't even want to have to communicate with any of them enough to make it happen.
-Jules
PS I forgot about Andy 33's return as well. WTF? Here's where it's at for me...if I stop fucking you, chances are good I'm not going to start again because I probably had a pretty good reason for quitting in the first place. Clark being a possible exception and maybe the pirate depending on his new look.

Comments

  1. The only problem with Boomerang Boys is that they sometimes explode re: Motorcycle Man. But if they can keep it all in perspective and you can keep it in perspective it's a pretty fun phenomena!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later