Indecent Exposure

He's back!!!! I met Owen this morning promptly after dropping Chloe at school. Since Russell is home at this moment, we met out at a local beach park in his van. I swear to god, I see a white van these days and I get wet. (Remember when white vans meant scary child molesters? Not here!) He had given me specific instructions to place something inside of me before coming to see him today and to drive to meet him with it there, so that he could finish in that spot. OMG, I love a man that gives direction. We had totally intense sex...it was like we hadn't seen each other in 3 months...oh wait, we hadn't! The fury and pace with which we engaged in touching one other was phenomenal. I'm honestly still trembling from it. That man can seriously make me lightheaded and dizzy. Anyway as we were leaving, a cop pulled into the beach parking lot...that could have been interesting. I hope my house is free next week!
-Jules
PS Here's another reason why I like fucking married men...they're smarter. As we were laying there after sex, he was looking at my body stretched out and asked if I was still working out, told me I looked amazing, and seemed to have lost some more weight. Now, I had to laugh and tell him no, I've actually quit working out at the moment and I've gained about 3lbs since I saw him last...but I enjoy when a man obviously appreciates your body and comments on it.

Comments

  1. I may regret asking, but what did he tell you to put inside?

    Also, Sawyer drives a red pick up. To this day I get a little shot of adreneline every time I see a truck like his.

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what my married man says to his mistress (LOL), but he keeps trying to get me to GAIN weight. I don't know whether that is smart or not, but I love that he is always trying to get me to have some ice cream! There's always something about absence isn't there, that makes the kitty grow fonder? Every time something precludes us from getting it on for a while, we have trouble keeping our hands off each other and end up like two horny teens when it finally happens. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I totally felt like a teenager today! It was full on raging hormones and being with someone you know so well, but haven't seen in forever...amazing! That being said, I sincerely hope I don't have to wait another 3 months!! Owen and I started having sex when I weighed 40lbs more than I do now...clearly he didn't mind, but I also think he really enjoys the new, tighter, toner version (as do I!). Short Girl, you can eat all the ice cream you want and seemingly not gain anything!
    TMI TO FOLLOW:
    Miranda, since you asked...he wanted me to put a toy in my ass...specifically beads or a butt plug...I opted for the plug.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot, hot story. I also love it when a guy gives direction. I'm glad you answered Miranda's question about what he wanted to put where... I was so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA! I have no experience with butt plugs but that just sounds uncomfortable for driving purposes.

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, actually they are quite fun...I'm really going to over share here, but you can put them in and walk around and do things while you are kind of stretching things out for later activities. Owen is HUGE, so some prep work usually leads to a much more comfortable and highly pleasurable time with him there.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later