Moondance

I have to say last night renewed my love of beach sex! Clark and I had arranged the night before in our text marathon that we would meet after he went into work last night. He texted me on the way into work and confirmed that he could get off (from work) and that I could thankfully come a little earlier. I think this boy might be trying to kill me with sheer exhaustion. This week alone I've had like NO sleep thanks to texting and seeing him. I'm certainly not complaining (a lot) about this because it's been amazing both times, but I'm happy he's off for a few days this weekend and I can catch up on some much needed beauty rest.
Clearly you guys like details as evidenced by our blog analysis of which entries are the highest read...so I'll share a few, but I'm not one for a play by play. We met up and then drove to a local beach park in the town near the base he works on. This is normally a sleepy town and we didn't see anyone parked near this beach access point, until we got out on the beach. We saw someone walking with a flashlight, but went the other direction and all was dark and quiet. He laid out all the blankets and sheets I'd brought and then pulled me down to him and started kissing and undressing me. Then, we proceeded to have very hot, very dirty sex out under the stars. He made me cum so many times I swear I'm dehydrated today. After he finally came (because the kid's got stamina!), we decided a dip in the ocean was definitely in order. Side note, mixing anal sex with skinny dipping in salt water is not always the best idea...can you say burning? We walked down to the water and got in and were rinsing off when we see a guy walking down the beach. He apparently saw us as well because he stopped when he reached where we were in the water. Finally I decided I was cold and needed to get out, so out I  went in all of my naked glory and the guy kind of disappeared. It was a gorgeous night out with the moon and the stars and watching him walk around all in the buff was HOT. It was a pretty perfect night and I must say totally worth the drive and lack of sleep.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a perfect date! Wish I could have seen the face on that passer-by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, me too! I was just hoping it wasn't a cop...otherwise, I have no qualms about being naked outside.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2