Quickie Update

HA, you guys are thinking this is about sex aren't you? Well of course it is in a way...but I meant a quick update.

Gavin called me tonight to see if I wanted to hang out. I said yes because my house was free and I knew that he would leave before it was time for me to go meet Clark since Russell had to come home for all of that to occur. He came over and since Chloe was up, we hung out on the porch for a little while drinking and talking. Finally she went to sleep and I actually upheld my pseudo agreement with Clark and just gave Gavin an amazing blow job instead of fucking him. (In case you think I'm bragging about the amazing...he came twice.) I did this for 2 reasons. 1. I thought I was seeing Clark in a few hours and even I'm not quite that big of a whore. 2. I felt a tiny twinge of guilt after fucking Gavin last night because Clark and I did have a long discussion about him specifically and his distaste for the things I do with him. So even though I'm still my own free agent in my mind until the gf is gone, I'm trying to behave somewhat. I don't think it will last long because if Owen calls me Tuesday to hook up, it's ON. Trust me, this girl isn't reforming much. ;)

In the end, Clark couldn't meet up tonight so it's looks like we're going to try for tomorrow night instead. This juggling two men that are so hot and heavy could be hard. Owen is easy b/c he's about once a week on Tuesdays (usually morning). These other 2 are kind of wildcards.
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later