In the Light of Day

Russell sent me a text this morning that said "In the light of day, I don't think Gavin moving in is a good idea.". Well, honestly I don't either, but I wish he would quit bitching about money all the time and this would not only help that, but it would help Gavin out some too. I seriously doubt he'll actually move in though. I think it would be too weird for him living with Russell, I think his gf would be super pissed (something I vaguely remember discussing with him last night), and I think it would be strange for Chloe. I mean we would NEVER do anything when she was awake and around, but still...it would be a very awkward arrangement. I'm curious what his follow up thoughts are on it. This is the 3rd time he's asked about living here.  
I'm curious no more...he just called and wants to come by and look at the room again. WTF? I'll update later tonight. This could be a hot mess...
-Jules

Comments

  1. OMG Jules. You're not seriously advocating for this to happen are you? LMFAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only from a financial standpoint do I see the benefits and lord knows it would be some excellent blog material, but in actuality...no I think it has disaster written ALL over it.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later