Poor Pitiful Me

Just a quick programming note.  I do have the plague that descended upon Ladybuy and Leo earlier this week. Yep, strep throat is a bitch! And I hate, hate, hate being sick. Especially living alone and being sick with no one to take care of me. I mean Duckie was a pretty sorry "caregiver" when I was sick but at least it was someone to bring me fresh drinks and medicine. 

Thanks to this sickness, I've had to reschedule my date with High School Crush. Bummer!  Also, randomly, after Bubba left my place last night apparently he hydroplaned his car, flipped it twice, and spent the rest of the night in the hospital.  It was raining like crazy so I'm betting being a man he was driving too fast but still. Thankfully he survived with minor injuries and a whole lot of soreness but it totaled his beautiful Chrysler 300.  So that date is being rescheduled too.

Looks like my weekend is wide and clear which is never a good sign for me. But at least I'll be out of commission till Saturday at the earliest thanks to this strep throat crap.

On top of all that, like 10 minutes ago I came in here to my bedroom to do this post and both my computer and my phone are acting up. Makes me think my downstairs neighbors must be up to some crazy stuff that's throwing off weird electromagnetic waves or something.  Weird!

Miranda

Comments

  1. Dude, that is sucking! Sorry to hear you're sick and more importantly that you have to reschedule your dates. On the up side, HS has waited this long...he can wait a few more days. ;) Feel better soon!
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later