A Little Bit Country


So tonight I had a spontaneous hang out session with the rich country guy I’ve mentioned a few times.  To get you up to speed, he’s 38, has two kids who have just moved in with him, owns three companies, has a huge house here and a huge beach house on the Outer Banks, been divorced about 8 years, great sense of humor, is really talkative, and basically seems like an uber nice guy.  We met via everyone’s favorite dating site, Plenty of Fish.  I’ve been trying to think of a name for him and earlier Jules dubbed him as Bubba.  So we’re going to go with that – and yes Jules I lived up to my promised and called him Bubba to his face LOL!

So Bubba and I have been talking on the phone and im-ing a fair amount for a few weeks.  I was just way too busy with work to even commit to going out with him and then the whole Sleeping with the Enemy thing happened with IT. Over the weekend Bubba and I had time to actually talk and I realized what a nice guy he truly was and honestly, I’m much in need of some TLC after all that happened with IT.  So we made plans to go out this Friday and do dinner and drinks.

Well today I laid out of work because I had a couple doctor’s appointments and I also spent a fair amount of time laying in the sun trying to force my tan from really dark to obnoxiously dark.  I decided that I felt up to offering him a chance to get together tonight.  He’s made it no secret that he likes me already and though I have some concerns he’s a clinger, I’ve already set the bar the last few weeks as far as limited communication.  So I texted him and we made plans to hang out for a little while tonight.  I was feeling a bit tired so I suggested we just hang out here. The plan was to sit on my balcony and have some drinks and enjoy the cooler night air.

Well super hot temps and the mother of all rainstorms drove us inside so we just chilled on the couch for a couple of hours. Refreshingly, Bubba looks just like his pictures and seems to be the same personality and everything in person as he’s had on the phone.  Oh and he’s tall – 6’2 ;-)

Bubba was nervous at first which is always cute and he was really chattering a mile a minute.  He’s got a weird accent. It’s definitely country but there’s a tinge of Cajun mixed with a tinge of Street. It’s hard to describe but very interesting to hear.  So we talked and talked and talked and made fun of bad TV and Bubba was a perfect gentleman all in all.

We did the whole scooting closer to each other and eventually he put his arm around me and then he started sort of playing with my hair.  Now having someone stroke my hair or touch it in any manner is so freaking relaxing to me. There’s no better feeling in the world, hell if I was a cat I’d totally purr when someone was doing that.  So I was all relaxed and warm from all the “hair play” and next thing I knew he put his hands on either side of my face and pulled my head up for a kiss.  And it was a good kiss! I also love it when a guy puts his hands on my face or directs my body in any way! HOT! 

So we kissed and made out for a while, and he was still being a totally respectable gentleman!  He didn’t even try to go under any clothing or circumvent my defenses.  How interesting for a change.  Eventually our make out session turned into a full blown teenage dry humping session which was completely fun and erotic.  I always say I love the whole early part of a relationship before you’ve really done anything when it’s all so new and exciting.  Generally, ok well 9 times out of 10, I have a really hard time slowing things down but we were seemingly totally on the same page tonight and that was pretty cool.  We were just taking it for what it was and running with it.  I have to say, it was totally hot to just make out and not have any inappropriate touching.  Reminded me of the good old days.

Eventually I had to halt our dry humping session because no matter how strong I am, a girl does have her limits.  So we sat back up on the couch and he wrapped his arm around me and started playing with my hair again and we sat there like that for about 15 minutes.  I was practically asleep and drooling – HA!  I finally had to send him packing, partly because it was getting late and partly because I totally feel like I might be getting sick which is not a good thing. Both Leo and Ladybug have been diagnosed with strep throat this week. Yuck!

I walked him to the door and then actually stepped outside of the door with him.  Just as he started to walk away, he turned around and swept me up in a big hug and final kiss. It was very nice!  It was a good date with Bubba all in all.  I need to spend some more time with him before I can really determine if I like him or not but he definitely gave me a big dose of TLC tonight which I sorely needed!

Tomorrow night is my date with High School Crush (if this sickness doesn’t ruin it) and then Bubba is on again for Friday night.  Who knows what the weekend will hold!

Miranda

Comments

  1. He sounds nice, but I'm having a hard time imagining him as a serious player if you keep calling him Bubba hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO BUBBA! HAHA! Diner, if you saw a pic you would agree with the moniker. ;)I'm glad to hear that you had fun, teasing aside!
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2