One Potential Disaster Down

Well one of the areas of my current crappy situation improved today…I started!! I’ve never thought that I would 1. Blog about my period before and 2. Be so freaking relieved to be bleeding. Why it was 32.5 hours late I don’t know…but thankfully it’s here. I realized today I seriously was praying for it to start. This is funny b/c I don’t know who I was praying to being an atheist and all…but the universe heard me. I literally did a happy dance in our work bathroom. I hope no one was outside the door. ;)
-Jules

Comments

  1. HAHA. I say lots of things on this blog that i never thought I'd discuss publically.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2