Emotional Maturity of a Gnat

Gavin called me today and asked if he could come over this afternoon around lunchtime. I agreed and we kind of discussed things as they stand with us at this moment. It seems he can't handle anything more than a FWB situation, which in all honesty is about all I'm good for at the moment myself. Things in my own life are so upside down that I really am not sure I want to add anything more than sex to it. Things are not settled with his ex, but I don't care b/c I did decide since the last time that I saw him that I really don't want to be in a serious relationship with him. We have very little in common other than sex. You know almost all of his character flaws (so you see why I feel this way). He has the emotional maturity of a 15 yr old. I think I was initially enamored by him b/c he's the exact opposite of Russell. I have since decided that those opposite things aren't really things I want in a boyfriend...ever...other than being straight. ;) So you may be asking yourself, why am I agreeing to this?! SEX...right outside my front door that is much more accessible than Owen. Now I'm certainly NOT giving up Owen, but I couldn't see him last week because our kids were on spring break and his wife thwarted us today by being on spring break herself. A woman has needs...Gavin can meet those for now. The rest will come at a more appropriate time with someone I actually like. LOL, ok I like him enough to have sex with him. I'm just saying I don't think I could like him more than a FWB knowing all of the shit about him that I do at this point.
-Jules

Comments

  1. Um, Sawyer and I have little in common and he has a whole heaping load of baggage and drama in his life. I still fine myself girly squealing for him though. Obviously, that's the theme of the week right now LOL!

    Watch yourself Jules ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2