Coffee

OMG I've met a guy!! I mean a guy that I really, really like. He's kind of the guy version of me. Damien emailed me a few days ago and told me that he had this guy (Gavin) that he thought would be the perfect match for me. I've never, ever been set up before, but I figured what the hell. He sent me pics and the guy surfs, so his body is smoking hot. He's 41, owns his own business, and overall seems to have his shit together. He's Mr. LTR, but I can handle that...whatever. He's Sicilian and loves to cook...hello match!
Today I met him in Haleiwa and we went over to his place for coffee. I was supposed to see Owen today, but I was totally having such a good time with Gavin that I decided to blow Owen off. Gavin took me out to lunch and I'm either seeing him again tonight after Chloe goes to bed or tomorrow night when Russell gets off.
He's hot, fun, single, and the only thing I'm not nuts about is that he has a kid...but I've kind of decided that most men my age and older are likely to have reproduced, so I'm just going to have to deal with kids. I'll keep you posted, but we may have just met Owen's replacement. Hmmmmm...
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

Ugh