Dating Is Strange and Weird Sometimes

What to freaking do with men? I went out with Mr. Friday Night Date guy again last night. I don't think I ever assigned a name to him and I'm definitely not now. He's a nice guy, don't get me wrong...but he's about as exciting as watching paint dry. Last night, I honestly wished I'd just stayed home. I got my acceptance letter to UH last night for my MSW and Russell was so sweet. He chilled a really nice bottle of wine and made a great dinner to celebrate. He and his friend, Brian, were hanging out here watching a movie and drinking a new drink they made up...would have been more fun. What does it say that I'd rather hang with Russell than go out with some of these guys? LOL...no, I'm so NOT still in love with him, but I do immensely enjoy his company (at times). Now if it had been Gavin, I'd have way more enjoyed going out. I wish I didn't like him so much. Here's the latest Gavin update. Thursday we had an awesome day, but I haven't heard from him since then. WTF? He has his son this weekend and they were going to do a bunch of stuff and may actually be going to CA for the week next week while the kids are on spring break BUT what he can't pick up the phone for 5 nano seconds? My Daddy always said "If you play hard to get, they may play who-the-hell- wants-you."...wondering if that's what's going on or if the poor man is just busy playing with his kid and his lack of contact actually doesn't have anything to do with me. I suppose that's possible. ;)
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2