Technical Difficulties

Have you guys noticed how hard it is to comment on here?? I just do comments under anonymous and I have to try to comment like 3 times before it goes through...maybe it's a user error, but a married friend of ours commented on it too. She thought it was because she's married, we had blocked her...lmao. We did not. If you have the patience you can all comment, but if you know a way to remedy this please share it!
No other news to report...it's been a quiet weekend. I needed a quiet weekend to find some perspective. I'm feeling good about how life has been flowing these last few days and while I really like Gavin, these days of quiet have sort of reaffirmed my belief that he's not the one for me right now. When it's on, it's just too intense. I'm happy, but not in a healthy way that I should be if that makes any sense at all and when it's not, I'm sad. I don't need that right now, seriously. There is just no balance with him...hot or cold (literally).
-Jules

Comments

  1. Dude I'm all too familar with that unhealthy happy feeling thanks to Sawyer. Must fight the power of the kitty! Must use brain! Bad kitty, bad kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later