This is Why SoCo's on Team Miranda


So this is my first full week of having the kids with Duckie and mine’s new custody arrangements and incidentally my first Friday night in with them. Kind of weird I’ll admit. I’m so used to Friday being a going out night….actually I can’t even remember the last Friday night I spent in.  Anyways, last night I was furiously texting with Gwyn, Josie, Flyboy, College Crush, and SoCo all at the same time. And yet I somehow still found time to troll Plenty of Fish for new boys.  Clearly I have issues LOL!

So as the evening wore down, I had a series of funny texts with SoCo which continued on into this morning and were just too hilarious to keep to myself.  This man has quite a peculiar way with words.  To set the scene: he was out at a bar with friends and talking about how even though he was hungover from he night before he couldn’t say no to his friends buying him shots.

SoCo:  I say no to nothing sinful

Miranda: You are such a sinner

SoCo: Scream out sinner in a crowd and I’ll answer

Miranda:  Clearly you are crazy and drunk

SoCo: Sadly not enough I need another shot of tequila

Miranda: Yep, def crazy and drunk

SoCo: You reading notes from my therapist??

Miranda: You know it. I’m really good at digging into people’s past

SoCo: Your shovel ain’t big enough my dear

Miranda: IDK I’m good.  Be afraid, very afraid

SoCo: I’m only scared of two things… snakes and my ex’s divorce attorney!

Miranda: OMG you’re cracking me up.  I’m going to crawl into bed, think about you while I take care of some “personal business” and then go to sleep. Have fun….

SoCo: You’re just gonna think about me for a bit?

Miranda: Ok well it may take a few more minutes than a bit…

SoCo: Damn I just reread that message and saw what you were really saying. Hot damn! You are trouble girl!

Miranda: I’m trouble?  How so? LOL

SoCo: You know why

Miranda: No really, why am I trouble?

(At this point I fell asleep waiting for an answer so the rest of the exchange happened this morning)

SoCo: Cause you tempt men with your sexuality

Miranda: OMG that is the funniest thing anyone has ever said to me!

SoCo: Um I know how you cougars in training operate

Miranda: So I’m a cougar in training now?  Please explain

SoCo: Can’t explain. It’s bred into you like a cat’s desire to maul a rodent

Miranda: I’m dying. You are cracking me up! So I tempt you huh?

SoCo:  Hustle much player?

Mirada: Oh so now I’m a player? I’m a nice girl thank you very much

SoCo: I’m not gonna fuel your psychotic fire with a response lol. I have some years on ya, I know have seen your kind before ;)

Miranda:  LOL LOL You must think I’m a bad girl

SoCo: No, I’m teasing! Don’t get your tail all fluffed

Miranda: You are seriously hilarious. So are you gonna answer how I tempt you?

SoCo: No I’m not CIT (cougar in training)

Miranda: Chicken shit!

SoCo: Cluck, cluck, cluck….just laid an egg

Miranda: Oh I figured you for a rooster, not a hen

This guy seriously cracks me up yall!

Miranda

Comments

  1. He sounds downright hilarious! I'm very curious to meet him next time I come to town.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2