All Caught Up

Damn it, something happened last night that was akin to me being all caught up in the moments following some really intense orgasms. Let me back up for a moment. Thursday night Canada started with the feelings thing again before he came over for some more smoking hot sex. I'd texted with him all day about the things I wanted him to do to me and that I planned to do to him. It turns out he's never played with toys either and was totally into me playing with him with toys as well. I love when a guy submits to me in that way, I don't know why but it's just a turn on for me to violate a guy's ass. Call me a whore, whatever. Anyway, he gets here Thursday and Chloe's still awake so we sat outside and consumed a bottle of wine and then the wild rumpas started. He's not super hung by any stretch - very normal size cock, but holy fuck he's a fast learner with my body. He did everything I'd told him to do to me via text that day and then some. I finally kicked him out about 1am in order to avoid Chloe's midnight runs into my bed. (Incidentally I did wake up to her in my bed later that night.)
He invited me over last night to his place to cook dinner for me. Not being a domestic goddess, I love men that cook. He made me a delicious dinner of grilled salmon with herbs from his garden, grilled asparagus, and pesto pasta. OMG it was so good and he refused to let me do the dishes. Afterward, we made out on his couch for a while before he took me back to break in his new mattress that he'd had delivered the night before. It seems he's been sleeping on an air mattress after giving his old bed to a friend whose wife moved out here. I had instructed him to go to the sex shop yesterday and buy himself a toy, which he did! I was super impressed b/c most of the time men are totally afraid of those places, especially men that haven't played with toys before. As we were laying in bed last night, I actually convinced him to go online and buy me a new one too. I've been dying to try a glass toy because you can heat them up or freeze them. It's totally on the way to his house. Hours into breaking in this new mattress, I told him that I too have a crush on him and it scares me. I think I was dazed by the orgasms which were super intense or maybe it was the dinner or the wine or maybe I just like him...crap. Well I have to hang around long enough now to play with my new toy...I guess I can decide whether to flee after that or not.
-Jules

Comments

  1. OMG Jules! You better watch it or between you and Gwyn I'm gonna be the only want running around with more than one boy! Thank heavens college crush doesn't live here or I'd be in trouble too I think! Ha!

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later