This is Gywn....signing off.

I've just started a consulting job with a deadline of next Friday (and still have to torture myself sitting in the office 40 hours next week) so I'm signing off from the blogging world until it's finished. Now if I could only be this disciplined with my Facebook account........

I'm sure there will be some boy drama to report on during the next seven days as I tend to make bad decisions under stress. I promise to keep good mental notes and update everyone next week.

-Gwyn

Comments

  1. Awww. Well good luck with your next week - and good luck with the new Consulting gig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullshite! You know what happens when you leave me unchaperoned!

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later