Sex, Cops, and Run-Ins

Last night, I trekked to town to hook up with Andy 33. I was a little annoyed when I got there b/c he made me wait in the car outside for like 10 minutes before he came down, then we had to go to Wal-Mart (I did not go in for those of you that know me, know I boycott that corporation.) for protection, and then it took like 30 minutes (I exaggerate only slightly) to find a parking spot for us to go up to his apt. Our water main busted yesterday, so I had not showered all day either and I’d been to the beach. It was not a sexy combo with the frustrations of being in town and the aforementioned time it took from my arrival in Waikiki to actually being in his apt. He let me immediately shower though (probably b/c he felt/smelled the necessity of this) and greeted me after my shower with a glass of wine poured and candles lit in his room. I melted and all the frustration went away.  He spent hours worshipping my body…I mean hours people and honestly he has the biggest tool I’ve ever seen on a guy…yes, bigger than Owen. There are certain positions that are almost painful he’s that big. I’m in pure heaven as I am very partial to well hung! He’s pushing to go into more areas and honestly I love that, but I’m a little afraid with him. Owen and Gavin have definitely been replaced. I don’t think this guy is as smoking hot as the two of them are, but he’s bigger, has a deep sexy voice, goes longer, and oh yeah…he’s single!
On the way home last night, I got pulled over at 1:30am one mile from my house. It seems I was doing 58 in a 35…oops. I got the cop down to 50 in a 35 and he basically told me to write a prayer for judgment letter. He said I seemed like a nice lady and he wished he could help me out more, but he has to do his job and I was really, really speeding. I thought Russell would have plenty to say about it, but so far nothing. He’s gotten about a billion tickets over our marriage and I haven’t. I got one in NC before we moved and my Dad got me out of it, so technically other than the 1 ticket I got here for running a red light in front of a cop…my record is clean.
Russell said after the whole Mormon boy incident that he felt his bf should be allowed to come to the house. I initially agreed, but I took it back last night. Well, I didn’t take it back so much as declared that he can’t be there while I’m home. Russell agreed and took it pretty well. I told him that his being gone to the mainland last week really helped me get over some of my anger at him. We really needed some time apart, but that if he respects our friendship he’ll stop pushing me to meet this guy. I’ve basically boiled down why I’m pissed at him. I was so miserable for so long with him and I’m not ready to see him happy in a relationship that he jumped into mere weeks after I told him I wanted a divorce. I know why the gays pair off so quickly, but really…I’m not happy for him. At some point, I’m sure I will be and we’ll move forward. He’s dropped it for now.
No word from Mormon Boy…I told Miranda that I think he has declared my situation too crazy for his world. She said he’s probably just repenting still. Miranda didn’t get to meet any of my other team. We had no accidental run ins. Gavin is in Jersey for the month. I did run into Nick at the USPS yesterday and acted like I didn’t see him. He obviously wanted a one night stand and I wasn’t going to pursue him. As I was standing in line, I was appalled at just how short he is too. I mean he’s got the length in other areas, but his height freaks me out some. So I am texting Miranda telling her I need a diversion due to running into him, not realizing that the texting sounds are in fact drawing attention to me. I caught him looking at me, but I steadfastly ignored him. When  I left the USPS, I went down to a local taco place that only takes cash. Their ATM was down, so I left…but as I’m walking back to the car, who’s getting out of his truck? Nick…really? I mean it’s a small island and our town has limited food options but what are the odds?! He was watching me then too, but I continued the ignoring thing. If he wanted to see me again, he knew how to reach me…I’m not going to allow accidental run-ins to become a hook up opportunity.
-Jules

Comments

  1. LOL to the title. Too funny. Glad the cop at least reduced your ticket but too bad you couldn't have made it that last mile before you got caught!

    You and Russell just keep on working to keep the peace. You'll figure it out eventually!

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later