I Kissed a Nerd and I liked It


So tonight was the date with the Italian Stallion.  Well, it was a good date but he’s not stallion, more like a pony….a nerdy pony that is.  He is forever renamed Nerd Boy.  Nerd Boy was incredibly sweet and we actually had a ton to talk about. He’s been separated a little longer than me and his wife actually cheated on him and posted pics of herself with her “boyfriend” on Facebook – that’s how he found out she was cheating. Dumb bitch!

Anyways, we met at a local nice sports bar/restaurant where I’ve actually been on two other first dates (every time the same bartender lol) and it’s part of where I celebrated my birthday at.  After a little first date awkwardness we did actually have a great time.  About an hour into the date we were still sitting at the bar and he announced it was time for a kiss.  Okay…..Kind of odd to announce it instead of moving in for the kiss right off the bat. I mean we’d had some intense eye contact going on at this point. Anyways the kiss was good but he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth right there at the bar!  I escaped to the bathroom shortly after to text Gwyn lol.

Lots of good conversation and drinks turned into dinner.  After dinner he didn’t want to end the date so we borrowed a page out of Gwyn’s book and picked up a bottle of wine and headed to a local park for a little tête-à-tête. 

We strolled through the park for a bit and found a nicely secluded bench.  We sat and talked and drank the wine.  And well we had a hot little make out session. He sure can kiss for a nerd lol!  And basically he was pretty freaking respectful all in all.  But he’s such a nerd!  Long ago I told Gwyn Lawyer Boy has a habit of making these little “girl” noises when we’re playing around. Sort of moaning and groaning but kind of like a girl would.  Nerd Boy so does that.  And in a way it’s totally distracting but it’s also sort of hot.  LOL! 

Anyways, we made out for like an hour and a half just kissing and teasing and having fun.  He wants to go out again so I told him to text me about this weekend.   As I’m writing this Flyboy just texted me and wants me to come see him in Raleigh.  I’m friggin weak and I’ve been making out with a nerd. I’m so throwing my shit in a bag and going. Whores be damned!

Miranda (aka. Whore)

Comments

  1. There are no words. No words.

    -Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey, don't knock a nerd until you've tried one. We tend to have validation issues, so are typically VERY eager to please ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I don't think this nerd is going to get a chance to please me in any way other than returning my earring! That being said, I do recognize those are famous last words there...

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2