Played

Ok, so I was playing around on CL this week and answered an ad that a guy had posted looking for casual sex. I emailed him and his pic was cute, but then he told me he's 5'5"...I'm really not into the tall guys as much as Miranda by any stretch, but I also like guys to have a few (6) inches on my 5'4" self. I decided to still talk to him some and we texted all day Monday and agreed to meet for lunch on Tuesday. I woke up yesterday just not feeling it. I had some things to do before Miranda's visit and I just honestly didn't feel like driving to another part of the island for lunch at Chili's...lame. I texted him and bailed and we agreed to meet up soon. Today on the way home from work, my phone rings with his number. I let it go to voice mail b/c I didn't feel like chatting him up and I get a message from a woman claiming to be his wife (!) saying that she found my number in his phone. Now, this prick had told me that he'd been divorced for 5 years, he has a daughter, and that his daughter and ex wife live on the mainland in Iowa...seems like not so much. She was standing beside him when I called back. I told her the stories that he'd told me and she listened very politely. It wasn't the horrible confrontation scene I've always imagined it would be, but it was weird all the same. It was probably made better by the fact that we hadn't actually met yet either. You may ask why I ratted him out and I'll tell you why...he lied straight up to me. If it had been Owen's wife or Gavin's gf, I would have totally covered for them because one I've had loads of sex with both of them and two because they were honest about their situations from the get go (well, Gavin was as honest as he could be I guess...). So take that as a lesson boys, don't try to play me.
In fun news, I met a new guy last night that I've been talking to for about a week. I "met" him at the same time I met Nick and Andy when I placed my own CL ad. Chloe was at a friend's house last night, so I had him over for some steaming hot sex. He's got a ginormous cock and he knows exactly what to do with it, over and over again. It went on for almost 3 hours....I was so tired and hung over today, but it was totally worth it. He's a see again kind of guy too...he's been texting me all day about when we can hang out again. On a side note, I find him very entertaining as well....we actually talked for about 2 1/2 hours before the sex even commenced...that's rare for me. The best part...his name is Andy too. I'm going to call the 2 Andys "Andy 26" and "Andy 33" to denote their ages.
I'm waiting now to go pick Miranda up from the airport. She gets here in about 2 hours! I have Chloe tomorrow and then she's going camping with a friend of mine until Monday night....it's going to be just Miranda and I! Let the games begin!!
-Jules

Comments

  1. Haha, now THAT's what I'd call a cautionary tale :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I know you guys are busy but I want to know if Miranda's met Gavin and dwhat does she think?! Also what are you guys getting up to over there? I ate TWO squares of pizza last night at my husband's insistence for Jules since she can't get that stuff in Hawaii, but none for you Miranda because you can but chose Hawaii instead! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short Girl-

    Sadly, Gavin moved days before Miranda arrived (actually hours I think). He's also heading to NJ for the rest of the summer sometime around now too. So, she didn't get to meet him. :(

    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later