Correction

I'm driving home today from Lowe's and my cell rings. My cell never rings...people text me unless it's my parents. I look down and it's the new boy toy. "WTF" I wonder to self...so I answer it and he tells me that he's sorry he's been MIA, but hotmail shut down his email account and cell reception is spotty where he is (the latter part I believe...we are in the middle of the ocean). I have never, ever heard of hotmail shutting down an email account though...I found that very odd. He said he's on the other island now for work through Sunday, but will call me when he gets back. I'm just finding this whole thing strange, but holy mother of god if he's real and who he says he is...he's HOT and almost perfect. I suppose I shall proceed with MUCH caution...what do you guys think??
Owen update: We didn't get to see each other this week because I had a conference in town on Tuesday and I've been running all over the island all week. I'm freaking beat, but he emailed me last night to tell me that he's getting ready to go on a 3 week vaca soon. I doubt I'll see him much this summer since his wife has summers off...damn it. I foresee an Owen drought on the horizon. We didn't see each other last summer hardly at all, but I was also in NC for most of it.
-Jules

Comments

  1. Def proceed with caution with the new boy. But I suppose everyone is allowed one weird thing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an email shut down from Hotmail once before, because I kept getting flagged as a spammer by an ex girlfriend. I've never heard it happening to anyone else, but it DOES happen, fwiw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2