Duckie is still an ass - Pt 3

Just a quick update though I promise a longer blog later. Today I emailed Duckie to talk about our cat. She's a devil. Seriously. When she gets mad she jumps on your head, chews electrical cords, torments the kids. But she's also kind of funny because she's such a bitch. Before I moved out, when Duckie and I would be arguing, she'd get up behind him and swat his head! When we split, we determined that I'd take her and he'd keep the dog (thank the lord). Now they had been best buddies but we figured they'd be ok and I think Duckie thought he was giving me the middle finger by making me take devil cat LOL.

So anyways, it's apparent to me that she's lonely at the apartment. She just doesn't get enough interaction with me working all day. She's happy when I'm home or the kids are there but otherwise, she's acting like a raging bitch. Plus I can tell she misses going outside. The balcony just doesn't cut it for her though she likes to climb out on the ledge around the building and explore. That really freaks out the neighbors I'm sure!

So I asked him that if her behavior didn't improve, would he be willing to have her come back. He said no, it was my choice to leave and uproot the family, my choice to live off the ground floors, blah blah blah. Though he did throw in that he would take her back if I came with her! LMFAO! As if! I'll keep that bitch and become a crazy old cat lady before I go back to him.

Miranda

Comments

  1. So wait - his response is "fuck the cat, it's your problem... unless you come back to me"? Smooth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, sorry, but I just don't get why someone would want another person back who OBVIOUSLY doesn't want to be with them. Yeah...THAT'd be a good idea! He is a dumbass, jeez!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh