Can I fall for a member of the GOP?

So last night was my big date with Motorcycle Man. I met him after work and followed him out to BFE where he lives, near the NC Zoo for you locals. He’s a total redneck but he’s really sweet and cute. Though we are polar opposites in our political leanings he's very respectful my of differences of opinion. Still, I couldn't pick someone much more different from me or from Lawyer Boy. I hung out for a bit while he took a quick shower and then we headed out for our date. Dinner at a cute little Mexican joint where we ran in to no less than three people he knew. I mean I know when you grow up in a small town you know everyone but I couldn’t help but feel a bit like I was on display. HAHA!

Next up on the quintessential date was a movie. We actually saw that new Tina Fey/Steve Carrel movie Date Night. It was very funny. And there was some poignant stuff in there about keeping your marriage alive and what being married feels like. Some things that hit close enough to home that I had to work to not examine those areas too closely. At the movie, Lawyer Boy called a couple times. Now this is the problem with juggling men. I swear every time you are with one, all the others start blowing up your phone. I really wanted to call him back cause we’re supposed to be getting together tonight I did sneak off to a bathroom break and gave him a quick call back. Then Texas started texting me and he NEVER texts. He hates it. It was hilarious!

Afterwards we headed back to his house in BFE and just hung out for a while. He’s really a good guy but I’d told my girl at work that I was afraid he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. Well we started playing around on the couch some and before I knew it, all my intentions to be a good girl where headed fast out the window. Why is it I can’t be a “good” girl? Why is it that despite my intentions, when the guy pushes it far enough I always give in? I guess when you’re feeling it, you’re just feeling it. Why resist? I always kind of hate to finally give in though cause that anticipation, that lead up, that’s the best part. You only get that once because one you break the seal, it’s all different.

Anyways, what pushed me over the edge and caused me to give in, and I’ll just be frank here, Motorcycle Man is hung like a horse! LMFAO! He’d made a joke in reference to that one time but I dismissed it as typical male bravado. But ladies, mmmmm. I’ve been around the block more than a few times especially in the “Ho Days – College Version” but this was impressive. It had length and girth to just put it all out there. I was a mite scared when I realized what I was facing – no pun intended. And I’ll be honest; I was scared to do anything of the oral persuasion. I mean I have a bad enough gag reflex as it is but I was no wear near drunk enough to brave this one. LOL! And if you don’t remember, Motorcycle Man is 45 so he’s a little older than me, ok 12 years older than me, and by far the oldest guy I’ve ever dated. Let me tell you, he had some longevity, put some of these younger guys I’ve played with to shame. And he was very attentive. Maybe this older guy thing is the way to go?!?

Back to the girlfriend thing, he did repeatedly say to me that he wanted me to be with him and only him. I essentially ignored that comment each time it was made. Just not going to touch that right now. I spent the night there in a night long cuddle. I like some but it was too much. Plus he’s a big, built guy. I kept waking up gasping for breath as his arm was crushing me. I woke up first this morning and slipped off to do the early morning tooth brushing/make up/hair check and slipped back into bed. As I lay there I prepared this whole speech about how I wasn’t ready to be committed to any one guy and all these various reasons that would let him know I really liked him but just didn’t want to be a “girlfriend” right now and damned if he didn’t even mention it when he woke up. LOL. Oh well. I beat a pretty hasty retreat after we were both up.

OMG TMI! Readers forgive me, seems my sexual peak has hit at the same time as my return to singledom. That or my inner slut is just waving her freak flag high. Regardless, I’m having fun. Though I’ve got to set some kind of boundaries. I can’t be sleeping with all these guys at the same time. I’m going to have to alternate weeks or set some time limit like there must be 48 hours between or something. This is getting out of control!

Keep your fingers crossed for my date with Lawyer Boy to be as good as last week!

Miranda

PS During the "introduction" last night Motorcycle Man bit my neck. Now I have half a freaking hickey on my neck! I'm a 33 year old woman walking around with a hickey. Ridiculous! I've got to cover that shit up before I see Lawyer Boy or come up with a good freaking lie.

Comments

  1. Ok, so, he was hung but...did he know how to use it? I sensed from this post that you had a good time but you didn't seem to "gush" quite as much as in your post about Lawyer Boy.

    As for the age thing, I'm not as old as MM, but I can say that I definitely have developed more "stamina" as I get older. Kind of a nice part of aging, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have something else to say. With regard to your remark that you "can't be sleeping with all these guys at the same time"...umm...why not? Obviously, you should do what is right for you, but if you like a guy/feel chemistry and want to have sex with him, who cares? I realize that I'm in a very small minority here but I honestly feel that as long as you have two consenting, coherent (taking advantage of someone that's sloppy drunk is NOT cool in my book) adults who are practicing safe sex, then why shouldn't you do it? Liking sex - a lot - does not make you a slut. It just makes you honest. Ok...maybe honest and horny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, the hickey. Every time I think to myself "I'm glad that I'm old enough to not have to deal with hickeys anymore," I inevitably end up with one.

    And don't worry about TMI. If you can't overshare on your blog, where CAN you overshare?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh huh, when I used to say to my ex that size didn't matter, it was such a freakin lie! Even if he DIDN'T know how to use it, I swear my current honey could get by just on the size of his junk alone. It SO matters. LOL Sometimes I have to laugh at him when he's naked because it is so big it looks ridiculous to me! LMAO ANd don't worry about the oral thing- you don't have to deal with all of it as long as you use both hands, plus if you put your tongue to the roof of your mouth and sort of curl it back you protect your throat, hence no gagging. Is that TMI?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rather than encouraging you to participate in more sex with MM (although I know it's hard to resist that package) I'm going to suggest that you tell him to ride his motorcycle off into the sunset....or to BFE whichever is closer. He's starting to like you way more than you like him and that is never a good thing. The longer you delay the inevitable the harder it's going to be.

    Let's be honest here, where do you see yourself? At a lovely house party with Lawyer Boy having intelligent conversation and entertaining your guests by serving little mini-sandwiches and stuffed olives? Or, at the shooting range behind the Zoo drinking Budweiser and reading Sarah Palin's new book? I'm just sayin.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam - As big as it was, I don't know that he needed to know how to use it. Like short girl said he could probably get by on the sheer volume alone. That being said, he did know his way around the bedroom. Though his technique leaves something to be desired.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later