A What? A Clusterfuck of a Day...

OMG today was just a weird, fucked up day. The universe is not right and if it is then I'm screwed b/c it hated me today. You guys know about the AM...no Owen, Gavin instead. Craziness...
Oh but the day got better (and by that I mean worse)after I got home from Gavin's. I cleaned the house in prep for guests and then decided to go on a run. As I was stretching, I get a text from Russell about his car not starting. I'm freaking about this because we're trying to move and buy furniture and stuff and we really don't have the money for car repairs right now...seriously. So, he calls AAA and they come out and tell him it's probably his key. Say what?? He texts me to ask if I can bring him my key (like right then). No, no I can't. I have to drive around the island a bazillion times today thanks to his crappy work schedule.
My afternoon went like this...took friend to airport, drove to Russell's car, my key worked, took him my key, went back to airport to pick up grandparents, drove home the loooong way to pick up Chloe, and then to the house.
In the midst of this, I get some crazy stupid texts from boys and some great ones with Miranda. Crazy stupid first...out of no where Mr. New Boy sends me this text. I had in no way, shape, or form attempted contact.
"We should have met sooner! Got back together with the ex. I'm off the market for now. :(" Really??? I replied with a "whatever...". Um, the reason we didn't meet sooner was b/c you were supposedly off the island. Ok, whatever...so over that BS.
Then, I get a gazillion texts from the guy I went out with that had the 4 kids asking what I thought was wrong with him. For starters, he just wasn't my "type". Secondly, he has 4 kids...omg, hello lot to deal with there.
The texts with Miranda were great though...I was complaining about the clusterfuck that was today. She agreed I'm in a funk and suggested I feng shui my room/house. I told her that Gavin's gf is ALL into that and that maybe I should call her to do it...hilarious convo followed. Can you guys imagine if I walked over and asked her to feng shui my house?? ROFL...still, hours later...he would absolutely shit his pants.
Mercury must be in retrograde...I don't know anything about how that rolls, but I hope it ends soon. I don't enjoy fucked (this way).
-Jules

Comments

  1. You must have some serious crap going on in your karma or something! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh