A Taste of the Country Life

So I spent a lovely country evening with Motorcycle Man last night. We went riding for a while and then hit up the local grocery store to get some food for dinner. He was grilling out for me. The bike ride was awesome. Nothing like riding on the back of a motorcycle with a hot guy. He’s going to take me on a long ride soon up to the mountains. I can’t wait for that. It’s going to be so beautiful.

At the grocery store, we were cracking up and being obnoxious and people kept staring at us. Hopefully they were looking at us with envy for seeming like such a cool, fun couple, not because they were thinking look at that young girl with that old man. LOL. Then we headed back to his house and just hung out drinking some beers while he cooked. Guys should so cook for girls more often. It’s hot!

Afterwards we had a very tame evening mostly because I had to pick up the kids in the morning and didn’t want to be hung-over while on mom duty for a change. We were lying on the overly man-sized couch watching a movie when I looked over and he was passed out asleep. It cracked me up. Guess he needed some extra rest to keep up with me. LOL. I was nice and let him sleep. I kept trying to take a picture to send to my girl here but my stupid camera wouldn’t take a good one. Guess it was too dark in there plus every time it snapped a photo is would make a noise and then he’d wake up a little. It entertained me for a good 15 minutes doing that.

After the movie we called it a night and went to bed – actually to sleep. At first I was kind of bummed with the lack of booty but then I realized that thankfully delaying the booty was good because it kept my 24 hour rule in effect. With all these boys, I’m trying to delay any cross contamination in the nether region within a 24 hour period. Since I had seen Sawyer that morning, bumping uglies with Motorcycle Man would have been a big violation. We did kiss and cuddle which was very nice. His kissing has improved a lot since last time! Maybe he’s just following my lead more but it was greatly improved.

I must say it was nice to get a full night of sleep after so many sleepless weekends. We did wake up and have a little one-on-one time this morning which was verrrrrrrry nice. It wasn’t the sexual Olympics that it was last time but it was a great way to start the day and a full 24 hours after Sawyer so my rule stayed in effect!

Afterwards I got up and took a shower so I could be presentable to get the kids and see Duckie. Motorcycle Man lounged around and I got a very good examination of his “thunder from down under.” It is BIG! Wow! That’s all I can say about that. I still didn’t let that thing get anywhere near my mouth. Don’t know that I’m ready for that! LOL!

It’s really fun and easy to be with Motorcycle Man. No games, no playing around. What you see is what you get with him, and that’s really nice for a change. I feel like I can be totally myself with him. I do like him, a lot but I’m honestly having a hard time imagining him being around my family. Not that they wouldn’t like him, he’s just very different from them and I do think it would freak them out a little for me to be dating someone 12 years older than me. Though I’m a grown ass woman who I don’t know what that would matter. I can see myself seamlessly blending into his life, not so sure if that will work in reverse though. His lifestyle is one that I’ve always liked; very similar to lots of my friends’ lives and the people I’ve hung out with over the years.

Par for the course, last night while I was with Motorcycle Man my College Crush was blowing up my cell phone. And sadly, Lawyer Boy has been quiet for a few days but I know he’s busy and he has his kid this weekend so…. I’m still keeping my fingers crossed there.

Miranda

Comments

  1. That sounds absolutely awesome. MM gets a couple more points in my book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh