The Beginning of the End

So much to my chagrin, I did hook up with Sawyer this am. And I didn’t dump him. If you’re been reading this blog you’ve probably noticed the fact that he’s sort of like a drug to me. That being said, I’m not playing his reindeer games anymore. We’re doing this on my terms and my terms alone from here on out. I’m not going to chase him, I’m not going to initiate hook ups, I’m not going to initiate emailing him. He’s going to have to work to be on my team.

I am pleased to report that the sex neither was bad nor was his wiener suddenly small in comparison as I feared. Though the sex was nowhere near the level of hotness as Lawyer Boy nor was the wiener even in comparison to either Lawyer Boy or Motorcycle Man. But it was good, comfortable. Gawd! Is it bad I just said the sex was comfortable????

I can’t believe I’ve been in this “relationship” with him for nearly six months now. Crazy. He did ask about my dating life today. He wanted some specifics on the two main guys, age, first name, etc. Made me laugh. He said something to the effect of well you make sure you tell Motorcycle Man the only thing between your legs will be his bike. I laughed and told him it was none of his business what I was or wasn’t doing. He “harrumphed” at that answer. LOL

It definitely felt like the beginning of the end with him. In a lot of ways it sort of feels like a “first love” situation where I’m always going to be fond of him because he was there at an important time in my life. But I definitely see greener pastures ahead and none of them are married.

Miranda

PS – On his way out the door, he said “Well I better get to work so I can start saving up for the alimony I’ll be paying.” My eyes nearly rolled out of my head I rolled them so hard. Typical Sawyer….

Comments

  1. I am glad to see you've gone all cerebral on this front... but you said "wiener" tee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story made my day. Way to stick to your guns! You definitely have too much going for you to put up with bullshit you don't have to.

    Nothing wrong with "comfortable" sex. It does say a lot about what's happening with your spark together though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh