A Little Dose of Stalking

Something's happening here....what it is ain't exactly clear...but I think I'm being watched. I hardly got out of the car good tonight upon arriving home when what should happen? My phone rings with a strange number. I answered it b/c it was a Hawaii number and I've applied for some new jobs...you never know who could be calling. (You also never know who you have deleted from your cell, but they kept your number either...always a crapshoot.) Anyway, I answer and it's Gavin. He's calling me from a friend's phone b/c his battery is dead. He wants to know if I want to hang out. Um, not really...first of all, I don't want to "hang out" with him anymore. Fuck him, why yes I will, thank you...hang out...not so much. Second, I know how this thing with him and the gf goes...on today, off tomorrow. If I'm just fucking him, I could care less if they are on or off...irrelevant. If I'm "hanging out" with him, I might get a little pissy if they get back together tomorrow.  I asked about what was going on with that and he said he didn't want to talk about it. I vaguely declined seeing him tonight because I have a date. Chloe was hanging nearby and I couldn't say as much, but he got the message. Now to his credit, he hasn't shown up uninvited on my doorstep. I'm thankful for this because I told him last month before I even really considered moving in that if I did move over here, that would not be cool. When he was over last night, he asked which room could be his since he's getting kicked out next month. (Apparently, his gf's dog bit one of the neighbors.) I laughed and told him NONE of them...gawd, can you imagine??
Ok, back to the date tonight. Mr. Diver is in fact a deep sea diver with the Navy. He responded to a CL ad I put up last week. I think he's delicious, but we haven't talked much so I'm not sure how much we have in common. He's hot though and he's been here for 11 years with at least 4 more to go, so he's not deploying tomorrow or anything. I think he holds some promise. I also didn't mind giving up sex tonight with Gavin b/c Owen is coming tomorrow. Although, now I'm really paranoid about Gavin watching the house and seeing Owen. It's obvious he's got his eyes tuned in here. I love the convenience of fucking him, but maybe I should have let that sleeping dog lie.
-Jules
Update: Mr. Diver had to reschedule. He got called into work tonight as he is apparently the diving supervisor on duty right now and one of his men had a medical issue. Alas...it was cool since I woke up at 4:44am today for no freaking apparent reason.

Comments

  1. Crazy! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Gavin moves away quickly. I think that he may bring a whole lot of pot stirring to your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call with Gavin. There's a very fine line there between fucking someone and dating someone, and you wouldn't want him to get confused and... not leave, or something. You've been sounding like a real no-nonsense bullshit-hating ass-kicker these last few posts, you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, well now that hot neighbor sex is in full swing I'm not 100% sure I want him to move...BUT I want him to understand that we're FWB and not gf/bf. Thanks - I like the no-nonsense bullshit hating ass kicker...it's so me. ;)
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh