A Call for Action

I'm bored...I've been in a funk...I need to get out of it. I've only seen Owen once this month, but he's on the schedule for tomorrow. We both have a lot of stuff coming up though with company and his 3 week vacation. I'm really hoping my version of Texas makes his way back out this summer, but that's months away. I'm so not wanting to go there with Damien. Gavin called me Friday night to say that he thinks about me "quite often", but honestly I think that's asking for trouble in a big time way. I need some fresh meat. My new boy toy was supposed to get back onto this island last night. I haven't heard from him yet today though, although to his credit I think he's just worked that last 2 weeks straight. Anyway, it's time to find a new one that is single, straight, and employed...all of which seems a tall order on this rock.
-Jules

Comments

  1. I would say try cooking something fabulous as that always helps me, but... LOL Maybe take up a new hobby. Something where you see a result. You could start writing a book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh