TMI Tuesday - Let's Get This Party Started

Do you know the whereabouts today of the first person with whom you had sex?
Not a clue.  I don't even know his last name anymore or I'd Internet stalk him and tell you. - Miranda
Well one of my firsts is dead and one I don't know where he is, but I know Miranda could find him if she wanted to do so. I don't want her to because honestly I don't want to know. Ugg. - Jules
Yes, The Inmate. I don't know exactly where he is but I know he's living in my city with his baby mama - that thankfully isn't me lol. -Gwyn
 
With your current partner (or your last partner) how often was the sex better than just good?
Current partner - always better than good. - Miranda
Owen is a sex god, even when it's awkward it's SUPERIOR. Gavin is good, depends on his mood as to just how good. It's usually pretty great though, hence why he gets to stay around. Clark and Penn were always amazing too (with the exception of Penn's last time with me). Ok I've learned from this question that if you're going to be on my team, you better always be better than just good. - Jules
Better than just good. Gwyn doesn't settle for good sex, I get bored way too easily. If you're not bringing it I'm not giving it up...well except for the first time before I know whether or not you're bringing it, but this is a a one strike you're out game  :) -Gwyn
 
If they kept stats of your sex life like they do in sports, what would you lead the league in? What all time record would you hold?
Number of boys who I know by a self-created nickname instead of their real name? - Miranda
Most homeruns/touchdowns? I don't know...I don't watch sports, so this analogy is lost on me. - Jules
I would lead the league in bringing boys home and not having sex with them - aka the League Tease. Jules, you would be in a league all your own lol. -Gwyn

Who did you think you would marry in elementary school?
I thought I'd marry my cousin. Weird I know but at the time I thought I would. - Miranda
Crap, I don't remember. - Jules
Um, yeah. No. I wasn't thinking about marrying boys in elementary school, I was too busy infiltrating their sports teams :) -Gwyn
You’re about to die, but you get one last night of crazy, wild sex with someone from your present or past. Who and where?
Flyboy - mmmmmm he was so yummy.  I'd take him anywhere I could get him. - Miranda
Obviously Owen - sex god. Anywhere and everywhere! - Jules
I'd say either The Barber or Popeye, the place wouldn't matter one bit. -Gwyn

How much would you have to be paid or how drunk would you have to be to have sex with a person not of your preferred gender.
Miranda has a price for just about everything. Hell money is money! Especially when you're paying alimony! I'd probably do it for a lot less than you'd imagine but there'd have to be at least three zeros in the figure.  Given my past experience this summer with kissing a girl, I'd have to be pretty freaking drunk. - Miranda
While I've had sex for money, I don't love it so I probably wouldn't do it for a dollar amount. Although let's face it, Hawaii is expensive so I probably wouldn't turn it down either...I don't know. I would definitely have to be pretty shitty drunk. I'm not a fan of the kitty, outside of my own. - Jules
Um, yeah. No, again. No amount of money. No amount of alcohol. It just isn't happening. Now, I may be swayed by an offer of a house on the beach in Hawaii, but otherwise no way. -Gwyn

Which is more important of the two in “chemistry” - physical attractiveness or emotional attractiveness?
Emotional attractiveness by far. - Miranda
Physical. I could care less about your emotional stuff. - Jules
Physical. If I don't find you physically attractive I won't even get to the point where emotions come into play. -Gwyn

When was your first self-induced orgasm?
I was 20 I think. - Miranda 
Um I remember getting in trouble for masturbating by my grandmother when I was a very little girl, like 3 or 4.  I think it was later before I actually came though, maybe 9 or 10. I really don't know, but I know that I've been petting the kitty pretty much as long as I have memory. In case you guys missed it, I'm extremely sexual. - Jules
No idea. -Gwyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later