Sweet Release

Owen has been blowing my phone up with some hot sexting for the past 2 nights. It seems he was very disappointed over missing Wednesday and he was eager to make it up. We agreed to meet for a quickie this afternoon when I passed by his beach on the way home. It had to be quick because I was supposed to pick Chloe up from after school care at a certain time! He was pulling out of his beach as I was passing by and I followed him to our spot.

I climbed into his van and we immediately started kissing like we hadn't seen each other in months. I love that passion! He'd asked me to arrive in just my dress with no panties or bra and I complied. He sat me on the seat and began by just touching me and running his hands all over me, admiring my body. Finally he told me to get on my knees and he lubed his hand and massaged the kitty. Last night we had a funny conversation about religion and I told him if I was on my knees saying "Oh god", there had better be cum involved. It felt amazing...very teasing and very relaxing all at the same time. He was using my glass toy on me as well because he knows I need penetration to cum and I was indeed screaming "Oh god"!. He got behind me after a few minutes and slipped his hard cock into me and I soaked him. I came several times super hard and then he flipped me over and put himself deep into my ass. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and came all over the kitty and my hands. I gave him a hand job while rubbing myself as he finished and then he went right back in me.

No sooner than we started going at it again and  a car pulls up RIGHT beside us. A person gets out and goes into a house across the street, but leaves 3 other people in the car...RIGHT beside us. I'm no where near quiet with him, so we paused for a little bit with him just inside me and I pulled him in for some more super sensual kissing until he couldn't take it anymore and started thrusting deeply again. I was able to maintain until they left shortly thereafter. He took their departure as opportunity to pull me down and lay me flat on my stomach while pinning me down and making me cum a bazillion more times. I love when he holds me down. It's so erotic to have him right on top of me and talking to me in my ear while he's doing me. When we finished this round, we were dressing when another car pulls up at the house across the street and an old man gets out and meanders around. We didn't want to call attention to ourselves, so I sat there for a few minutes while this guy piddled around. but finally I had to go. I kissed Owen some more and left. I can't wait for next week!!
-Jules

Comments

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW..... you guys are really amazing for putting truth to the phrase, "if the van starts a rockin'....."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Advizor, we ROCK the van! ;)
    Kenny, glad you enjoyed it. We have several spots around that we use depending on where we are and what we're doing. Have fun with that glass toy. I promise you will both find it worth every freaking penny!!
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later