TMI TIme Again

Well this seems frivolous after Gwyn's very poignant post, but wth...it's Tuesday. Stolen with pleasure this week from http://mystic-satyr.blogspot.com.

1. Who would you call for bail money?
Well since Russell and I have no money, Clark has no money, Gavin has no money, and Owen would have a hella time explaining it...I'd go with my Daddy (although Gavin owes me one since I bailed him out).  - Jules
Well I'd want to call Gwyn but she's a broke single girl like me. Calling my mom would be easy but she'd lecture me. I'd probably call my richie-rich sister. - Miranda
Fortunately I have lots of friends with more money than me so I have lots of options, I'd say there's a good 10 people I could call. Worst case scenario, there's always Grandma - Jules and Miranda, Grandma would help you ladies out as well! -Gwyn

2. Your life has been threatened unless you do one of the three following things. Which would you do? Why?
a. Do a sanctioned and well-promoted strip tease at a WWE event
b. Have sex with anyone of your choosing in a full of trash garbage dumpster
c. Star in your own Girls Gone Wild video knowing that it will be distributed, for free, in your hometown.

Definitely C...hell, I've already done a shit ton of people in that town...nothing new to see here folks. Whoops, except it would mortify my family...going to have to change that to B since I could fuck Owen anywhere and be happy as a clam.  -Jules
I'm definitely not an exhibitionist so I'd have to go with B. And a whole lot of hand sanitizer. - Miranda
Definitely A. I'm having a panic attack just thinking about sex in a dumpster. -Gwyn

3. What is your most hated chore on your household chore list?
Do people really care? I hate to clean period, but Russell and I split it up right now and I only have to do bathrooms and my laundry so it's not so bad. - Jules
Cleaning bathrooms.  Grossest thing ever. Almost worth staying married to Duckie for because he cleaned them. - Miranda
I also can't stand cleaning the bathroom. It brings out all of my germ issues lol. -Gwyn

4. Do you perform any chores in the nude? Which one(s)?
I have been caught vacuuming naked by Gavin, but normally I dress to clean. I have to dress to do laundry b/c it's outside. - Jules
I recently learned from my stay at home richie-rich sister that she cleans the shower naked then just takes a shower herself. Tried it this weekend.  Worked out great. - Miranda
I am easily distracted and mildly OCD...a combination that often leads to spontaneous cleaning episodes in which I may or may not be dressed. I find myself doing laundry naked a lot. -Gwyn

5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you turn out to do that?
I wanted to be a lawyer - really wishing right about now I'd followed through on that since I'm a poor social worker going through a divorce. - Jules
I wanted to be lots of different things.  The longest thing was a journalist. I don't do that exactly but I do write for a living. And put up with a lot of bullshit from a lot of idiots. - Miranda
I wanted to be in the FBI. Then I realized I may have to shoot people and decided that wasn't in the cards. I write for a living now but I definitely don't think this is my calling. -Gwyn

6. One of your scars, how did you get it?
I have a thin scar on my chin. I got it when I was 5 and jumped down from a wooden play fort through a square hole in it and banged my chin on the way down. I laid there for what felt like an eternity and then I laid in the sick room for what felt like another eternity before my mom came...I'm sure all in all the whole deal was maybe 30 minutes. My parents rushed me to the ER, my Dad laid across me while they gave me a shot in my chin, and then I got stitched up. It was obviously traumatic b/c I remember all of the details and I don't remember shit.
 - Jules
In third grade I was badass riding my bike with no hands down a hill when a car came around the curve. I slammed on brakes and flipped over my handle bars.  I tore my knee up big time and to this day have a lovely heart shaped scar on it. - MirandaI have about an inch long scar in the middle of my forehead. When I was 2, I busted my head open while trying to climb my grandmother's back stairwell (hard wooden stairs with no carpet). I got stitches and then one day later I busted the stitches out doing the exact same thing. As you can see, I was stubborn from the start. -Gwyn

 7. What is on the walls of your bedroom?

Surf pics I took, Hawaiian-style prints, wave pics that I wish I took, and a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon that a dear friend from HS gave me. - Jules 
Pictures of my grandparents, an antique mirror, and a random painting of dogwood blossoms. - Miranda
Nothing at all. I had one picture over my bed and a candle holder thingy but I'm trying to rent my house so I've taken down most of my personal stuff. -Gwyn

8. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep?
I snore only when I'm sick and sometimes I talk in my sleep. I'm a big talker...lol. - Jules
I breathe heavy. - Miranda 
Grind my teeth sometimes and talk often. Last week I stayed with a friend and she told me I had a conversation with her about 'her brothers' while I was completely asleep. I wake myself up talking sometimes too. -Gwyn

9. What type of music do you listen to?
Everything - I have weird, eclectic tastes. I range from hip hop to rock to country to blues to Motown...depends on the mood. - Jules
Very eclectic like Jules. Everything from top 40 to Busta Ryhmes to Dixie Chicks to the Beetles. - Miranda
I like most music but I'm not really in to country, with a few exceptions. I am not ashamed to admit that I LOVE dirty nasty rap songs. Some of my current favorites artists/groups are Plies, Tori Amos, Drake, Lil Wayne, Adele, Mumford & Sons, Florence and the Machine, Counting Crows, Jay Z, Ray Lamontagne, Wiz Khalifa, R Kelly....ok I'll stop there. -Gwyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later