Come on Over

During my telephone call with Gavin this afternoon, he said we'd hang out tonight. I told him I had class, but I'd be home after. I ended up skipping class b/c I'm exhausted today after staying up too late last night and drinking wayyy too much. He called about 7:30pm to see what I was doing. I told him I was home and he said he was on the way over.

We just had a relaxing evening. I actually don't feel good today, so there was no sex but it was nice to see him and even nicer that he responded so positively to me being upset. I rarely throw tantrums and I also rarely lay down the line because I rarely care, so I think he saw that and got it. I kind of feel like a brat though.
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later