Aloha Bitches!

Just a quick Team Miranda update. I know I’ve been promising one for a while and with so many boys in and out I’m sure it’s hard to keep up without a flowchart! Here’s where everyone on Team Miranda stands…

Active Players
Lawyer Boy – Still an MVP, though he teeters at time. He’s the only team member to really get to meet many of my real life friends so that’s been fun. We’ve been out quite a bit now (I think our first date was back in early April or something). LB is a lot of fun to spend time with and him being smoking hot doesn’t hurt a bit either. Sometimes he frustrates me because he’s so focused on studying for the Bar exam but I guess I have to let that slide. I mean its good he’s a man with goals right? Thankfully, the Bar is just a few weeks away so then I can really see just what LB is really like to date. The hard part of our relationship is there’s always this “distance” between us because we’re both trying to keep it casual until the whole freaking Bar thing is over (though he did bust out the “L” word one time).

College Crush – College Crush is an MVP as well. We’ve only been out two times but we talk on the phone quite frequently and we text throughout the day most days. He’s definitely ramped up the relationship. Lately he’s told me several times how I’m the best thing that’s happened to him in a long time and how much he cares about me. From past entries, you know he’s mentioned the “L” word and this past weekend he asked me to be his girlfriend. He and I have developed a real friendship but I’m trying to keep it cool for now. We’ll see where it goes.

Flyboy – One of my newest team members and one of the most delightful. We’ve only been out once though we’ve been texting a lot. I’m really digging him big time. Very excited to see him when I get back from Hawaii and figure out just what he has in store for me. This one has MVP status written all over him! He could even knock all the others out of the park if things keep popping they way they have been the last few days.

SoCo – New team member who is a lot of fun. I’m not sure how much potential this one has. He seems to really like me a lot already and then there’s the whole thing with him being friends with Pool John and Cabana Boy. He says he doesn’t care if they are mad at him but it is all feeling a little close to home for me.

Misc Incoming Players – There are several guys I’ve been talking to via POF who have team potential. Haven’t met any of them in person yet but I do have some open positions on my team though!

Benched Players
Texas – Texas has been benched. We’ve had a lot of communication issues lately and he finally fessed up that he’s started dating someone there LOL. He said it made him feel guilty LOL but I told him it was quite all right with me. Still, since his confession he’s started talking to me more again and even asked for a couple of pics. Weird. At any rate, he’s a total fantasy and he lives in Texas! I’m so not into the long distance thing. He’s a sweet guy though…

FJB – Gave up on this freak long ago though he still communicates with me via Facebook. Whatever!

The Giant – The Giant is overseas now at his civilian military gig. He’ll be back in a few weeks for a visit though and wants to see me. Not sure that I will though. Despite the lake house, the jet ski, and the two boats, frankly the Giant can’t hold a candle to any of my other boys at the moment.

Sawyer – Yep you read it here. I’m done with his ass. Time to move on and let this one go. For real this time!

Cabana Boy/Pool John – These guys are strictly on the neighborhood friend list. I’m just saying NO!

DJ – Over it! Nice guy but way too old for me!

High School Crush - Not totally benched I just have no time for him at the moment.

Misc Boys – Braceface, H3, BT, etc – all those guys are done with now that my work concerts are over. Though the concerts start back up in September…

I think that about wraps it up! This time tomorrow, I’ll be well on my way to Hawaii for adventures with Jules! I’m sure there will be some stories to tell!

Miranda

Comments

  1. Man, I LIKED Texas. Oh well.

    Have a blast in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like Texas. He actually wants to try to meet up with me during my layover in Dallas when I'm headed home next week. We'll see....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh