It Works for the Catholics

So I feel like I need to confess. Yesterday was a full on boy mania slut-tastic day.

The Barber texted me about 10am "Do it for lunch?" Of course, I said hell yes. I met him at my house for a quickie about noon. Then, at 5pm I gave in and let The Inmate come over and hang out for a little while before he had to be back at the halfway house. We didn't do anything physically at all, but if I would have indicated the slightest interest it would have been on like donkey kong. As soon as The Inmate left my house, I went to run an errand and then picked up Chinese food for me and Truck Driver to eat for dinner. I went over to Truck Driver's house about 6:30pm and stayed until about 10:30pm. We did the deed at approximately 9:30pm - by my calculations this makes me a huge slut.

I'm not sure what came over me yesterday but I'm going to chalk it up to pent up frustration in dealing with my insurance company (aka the devil) all morning about my car. It was either have sex with two guys within 10 hours or go on a shooting spree at my local insurance office. I'd say I made the right decision.

-Gwyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later