Hilarious

I'm literaly ROFL...dude, Russell is my total hero right now. He went to the market just now to pick up alcohol for tonight and who should be in that aisle, but Gavin and our neighbor guy. Important to insert that he was with our friend, Kevin, who the neighbors think is his bf, but really is a guy that we had a 3way with and we still hang around (non-sexually). Neighbor guy (who knows about Gavin and I in the past) said "Hey" to Russell and then said "Do you two know each other?" meaning Russell and Gavin. Neighbor guy then goes to look at something and Russell turns to Gavin shakes his hand and says "Hey, aren't you the guy fucking my wife?". Gavin apparently turned 83 shades of pale and "Yeah, I think so.". OMG, I'm still dying laughing as I type this. When the neighbor guy comes back, Gavin said "Don't you live down the street?". Russell said that there was nothing but a total look of intimidation on his face. Gavin is bigger than Russell with regards to bulk, but Russell is taller. I would have given my left arm to have been in that aisle and witnessed this hilariousness of this situation.

So, THEN my neighbor comes over and she's all like you have to come over and hang with me...Gavin and my husband are drunk and they're driving me nuts. I totally went and Gavin's all like "I met your husband today.". He recanted the tale slightly differently, but OMG funny. He said Russell gave him his jolt for the day. Then, he left about 5 minutes later....bless his heart, I think we made him uncomfortable....LMAO.
-Jules

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later