I Said No!

OMG - For the first time ever I said "No" to Sawyer! He wanted to get together Friday morning and I hesitated saying yes. Mostly because I have a date with FJB on Thursday night and I'm hoping he'll stay, not for sex - still holding out on that - but just cause it's nice to spend time with him. Also because Leo has this thing as school Friday morning and I don't know about getting all freaky with my ex-neighbor and then busting up in the school. I do have some limits LOL!

So anyways, I told him I couldn't. No explanations, no apology. His response was a frowny face. Then he pressed for details about what I'd be doing and I stonewalled him for a while and then said the thing about Leo's school. He offered to come earlier that morning but I still said no!

I can't believe it. I never ever say no to him. I've never turned him down before! It shall be interesting to see how he reacts...

Miranda

Comments

  1. Boom, That just happened! Shake and Bake Miranda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on saying no, Miranda!!! I know how hard it is to set limits and stick to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ short girl

    I faintly hear applause in the distance...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be prepared for him to start turning on the charm big time, that's always been my experience after telling a guy no - then again, it's never been a married guy so that could change his reaction a little I suppose.

    I am soooooo proud of you! And also think it says something that you like FJB enought to turn down Sawyer :)

    -Gwyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2