Happy MILF Day

So prior to Owen last year, none of my affairs (except maybe Adam) have ever wished me Happy Mother's Day. I'm not the mother of their children, so this has never bothered me. Last year, Owen sent me a cute text wishing me "Happy MILF Day". I found it hilarious and endearing and hot all at the same time. This year he's out of town, but last Thursday he sent me an email wishing me the same and telling me that he'll be back on the 28th ready to see me! Today, Mr. Chile, Mr. NY, and Gaines were all sweet enough to wish me Happy Mother's Day...Mr. NY called me a sexy MILF too. I have to say it's good for the ego. I'd like to thank the person that coined that term because I love it. ;)
Russell has been a sweetheart all weekend. It was a very nice, low key, non-fighting weekend around here. I think we're getting the hang of this. I just need to learn to get over myself when it's his turn to go out and then we'll be ok. It's my issue...in time I'm sure I'll get there.
-Jules

Comments

  1. LOL yesterday I was keeping tabs on Team Miranda and who sent the Happy MILF Day text. It was kind of weird but quite a few of them did! I heard from College Crush, the Giant, Texas, the random guy who looks like Seal who isn't actually a team member but I've mentioned him before, and FJB. Funny and weird all at the same time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later