Prospects and Updates

I was just looking at my course schedule for the fall when it hit me, I might find a hottie professor while in school. Then, I looked up the faculty and decided that wasn’t in the cards. When I was in my undergrad program, I had a HUGE crush on one of my professors. I was with Russell though, so nothing to be done about it. Well that and I was 23 and he was probably 43 at the time…just not an appropriate thing, but the man is yummy all the same. This is what I’m doing at work today while I’m so exhausted I can hardly function.
I had a date last night with this guy from PofF. We started chatting last week and we were finally able to go out last night. It was a really fun date, but I don’t know about him. He’s military, going to Guam, and will be traveling back to HI every few months for training. The other thing is that while we didn’t have sex…I could tell he’s hung, but I could also tell that he could stand to lose a few pounds. I don’t mean that to sound ugly, but I’m really into fit, well built guys. I was even into that type when I myself needed to lose a few pounds. He’s super nice and entertaining though…very easy to talk to and interesting conversation.
Anyway, the date was AMAZING. We started at a local restaurant for drinks. After, we went to my favorite beach and sat out under the stars for hours. We sat there and talked and talked and then made out for something like 3 ½ hours. He showed me the Big and Small Dippers and literally the sky was just full of stars. It’s dark up where I live, so you can really see them very clearly…just breathtaking. I crawled home and into the bed a little after 2pm. I texted with him until he got home about 2:45…I woke up for work at 7pm. I’m thinking I might be too old to date like this. He’s texting me now to see if he can come over tonight. Part of me really wants him to so I can find out more about this package, but part of me is so tired I can hardly form a coherent thought.
Mr. NY is driving me nuts. First of all, I noticed that he reposted an ad on CL last week. I have a HUGE issue with that. Adam did it to me when we were seeing each other and it really pissed me off. Now mind you I’m obviously dating several (many) people, but c’mon. It’s just super poor form…really. I noticed it and didn’t address it with him b/c I assumed we were done. I’m done anyway. He sent me a text Saturday night asking if I was busy, to which I replied “Yes…btw guessing you didn’t get a big response from you latest ad”. He was all like “What?” I hate when men play stupid…you’re busted, own it. We texted for a few hours and basically I told him I’m not what he’s looking for…get this why don’t you? His ad is seeking a sugar mama to meet his needs. He’s looking for someone that will embrace his materialistic needs, buy him things, feed him, cloth him, etc. I’m not kidding…really, it’s how the ad reads. I told him I find those traits to be extremely unattractive.
No word from Gavin since Saturday at the neighbors…I’m curious to see if I ever hear from him again…lol. He was very good natured about it all, but I think it scared the crap out of him. We’ve established that I’m not into him outside of sex, so really it’s not a big deal either way…mostly curious from a human nature standpoint to see where he goes from here with it. I’m ready for him to move…out of sight, out of the kitty.
I have another date lined up Wednesday night with a new guy. He’s Hungarian…could be interesting…never dated a Hungarian before. Mr. Chile offered to take me stand up paddle boarding this week too. I’m dying to learn and lessons are like $50. I hope by doing a middle of the day activity, he’ll get that nothing is to come out of it…but on the other hand I feel a little badly using him for his skills just not badly enough to revisit anything sexually…ewww.
-Jules
PS Just had webcam fun with Texas again (my version of Texas...Miranda and I are not sharing)...he's moving back July 17th - hot damn! He's going to live literally down the road from me...so kind of like neighbor sex, but less close and awkward. So during webcam fun with Tx, Mr. NY is blowing up my phone with crazy texts...glad he doesn't know where I live...uggg.

Comments

  1. Believe me, I know those late nights date make for long days ahead! I say give the chubby a shot! You never know lol. Next weekend is my date with college crush (who is most likely a chubby). We can share chub rub notes AHAHAHAHAH!

    Miranda

    PS My Texas would stroke out if I suggested webcam fun. He's such a gentleman!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later