Ooops I Did it Again....

Last night was date number two with the Giant. I headed out to his place on the lake for a country style barbecue and a sunset cruise. After some very sweet texts about how much he was looking forward to seeing me I was ready and hoping we’d get that first kiss! I did, and I got a whole lot more – BAD GIRL!

I got to his house and was pleasantly surprised to see how nice it was. I mean it’s not anything fancy and it definitely has country-themed lake house décor but for a guy, it’s very well put together and very clean – of course that could be because he has a maid LOL. We chatted for a bit and then headed out for a quick lap around the lake. I kept waiting for that first kiss but it didn’t he was still holding out.

One funny thing that about killed me is that he changed into some swim trunks to go out on the lake and when he sat down in the boat, I noticed he had quite a sizable hole in them right in the junk area. All that was between me and his peen was that funny mesh lining inside guys swim trunks. It was quite hysterical and I couldn’t help but to keep taking a peek. I sent about 50 texts to Gwyn to try to keep the laughter from spilling out of my mouth. I was impressed with what I saw though!

We cruised around for about an hour and then headed back to his house so he could start dinner. Now the Giant is a very nice guy, great manners, good job, etc. But he’s a little dorky. Thankfully as the night went on he seemed to calm down some and the dorkiness lightened up. He fixed me an awesome margarita and treated me to a shot of sweet tea flavored vodka – weirdest thing I’ve ever tasted!

Again we spent some great time just chatting and relaxing. Living on a lake must be so freaking nice. It was so peaceful and calm. For dinner he cooked me a southern style meal which was freaking delicious. Barbecue chicken, mac & cheese, grilled broccoli (from his own garden), and beans. It was awesome to have someone cook for me for a change. During all this he definitely got a little friendlier, putting his arm around me, rubbing my back, but still no freaking kiss! Between him and FJB I was starting to get a complex.

We ate and then headed back out to the lake for our sunset/nighttime cruise. About 40 minutes in my complex about kissing was putting up a valiant fight and I decided to push the envelope a bit. I stood right next to him and totally teased him by bending down to kiss him and then turned my face at the last second so all he got was cheek. This happened a few times before he finally grabbed my face and gave me that kiss I’d been waiting for. He’s a good kisser girls!

Eventually we anchored the boat out in the middle of the lake and got a little closer. We had a hot two hour make out session with the sound of the lake in the background and the stars shining brightly overhead. It was very romantic and he was a real gentleman all things considered. I was doing internal battle to keep it as PG as possible and stick to my 4-6 date rule. Eventually it was getting a little chilly and we headed back to his place to call it a night. I was doing a 5K in the am so getting some sleep was a priority.

We got ready for bed and of course the make out session revved back up. I really did try hard to be good, I swear I did. I even caught myself thinking several times throughout the date that while I was having a good time, honestly I was, I couldn’t help but wish I was with FJB. So anyways, we played around for a while and even though I was trying to hold out, the mood got to me and we had sex. Now the Giant is very talented foreplay wise, very talented. The actual sex wasn’t bad but it also wasn’t anything to brag about. Of course that could be influenced by the fact that we’d had like three hours of playtime first. And I know you want to know about the goods. He's a big tall guy with a very average package. Maybe it's thrown off though by the size of his enormous balls! LOL!

Finally we crashed and after a night of being almost crushed by snuggling with a 6’6 Giant I had to head home early to do my race. And doing a 5K in the midst of this dating challenge was dumb! But I did have lots of boys to think about while I was struggling to finish.

After I passed out and slept for three hours on the couch this afternoon, I’m sitting here waiting for FJB to call so we can make our plans for tonight. He was on an all day motorcycle ride so hopefully he’s not too tired tonight because I’m barely hanging on myself. I really want to see him though…

Miranda

PS - The Giant is pretty adament that we spend some more time together and soon! Also, last night Motorcycle Man sent about 5 texts and called me 4 times! Egads!

Comments

  1. Hey, sometimes when it just feels right, it feels right. Doesn't sound like he disappeared the next day, so apparently nothing to regret :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later