What Happens To Atheist Whores?

I wonder where we go when we die? I was raised Catholic, so we "believe" if you confess real quick in the end...you're good (or at least go to purgatory). I ask b/c it's been ON lately. I'm sinning left and freaking right these days, but obviously it's working somewhere b/c my stress level is apparently nil and I have to ask, is it a sin if you don't believe in god?
Last night, I went back to town to see Mr. NY. OMG I can't wait for him to shave and cut his hair b/c I think he's hot under it all, but the whole pirate look really isn't doing it for me. What is doing it for me though is the contact...he's got some mad skills. He's not even in the same ballpark with Owen, but he's a good pinch hitter. (Look at me...I made a sports reference.) I was out super late with him last night and I came home and fell into the bed about 3am. I woke up the first time to Chloe giving me a sweet goodbye kiss at 6:45am on the way out the door to school (thanks, Russell). I woke up the second time to Gavin calling to see if he could come use my computer at 8am. Dude, if you want to fuck...just say so. I hadn't heard from him in a few weeks, which as you guys know was a good thing...but he's so hot and hung and close. I let him come "use my computer" and it was actually really good. We laid around talking some after and he's apparently really being kicked out of here May 24th...so I suspect hot neighbor sex will cease. I'm still kind of digging it for now though, but obviously conflicted too.
Miranda, your post made me wonder the same thing about once a cheater...I think I would have a super hard time ever trying to go back to monogamy. I'm just not wired that way. I'm often surprised I was as faithful to Russell as I was for so long.
-Jules
PS Finally got an email from the lady about the new job - it's a go. She's just waiting on start dates from a few other people that are starting now too...whew, I was a little worried.

Comments

  1. ROFL...Honey, I've NEVER had a 24 hour rule! :)
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2