O-M-G Moment

I just had one of those "YES!" moments...no, I wasn't having an orgasm...that was earlier in the day. I was smelling the scent of "HAHA...I was jealous of that??!". You guys read (if you didn't, I posted it a few days ago) about how I'm jealous Russell has moved on to seeing someone. I just posted earlier today about how I find monogamy unsatisfying and it's certainly not what I'm looking for, but I get why he is...it's safer in the gay commmunity. (I supppose it's safer in general but it's just not my MO and for those of you that wonder, my next check up is this Friday.) Anyway, I was on Russell's FB page today and discovered a guy by the same name as his new BF. I've been curious to see what he looks like. I know he's wayyyy younger, but I hadn't seen him (or asked to for that matter). I'm SO glad I looked...he's not cute!! It made me feel so much better...shallow, I know. Thanks FB for allowing me to feel better about myself by noting that my husband's bf is not hot and no, I don't feel the need to think about how that sentence sounded as I already admitted it was shallow. ;)
-Jules

Comments

  1. ROFL! I love Facebook to look at old boyfriends' wives. The last one I had before Duckie who really broke my heart, not only was he not fat and unattractive but his wife was hag! Sometimes being shallow is too fun....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2