Insanity

Sanity is such an arbitrary term anyway, but I'm pretty sure mine's gone. Feel free to judge me here, but I had sex with Gavin last night. I sent Miranda a text last night and her reply was "Ewwwww did you kiss him?" I responded "No way! That would have been gross!" Oh why, oh why can't I get that man out of my kitty?? He's not on my brain that's for sure, but the kitty loves it...even knowing the gross shit that I do about him and his gf...ugg. He's moving next week, which I really do think will be a big step and then he goes to NJ for the summer. When I asked him last night why he's not moving in with his gf, he responded "Because she has a restraining order out on me...". WTF? Why am I even talking to this guy, much less having sex with him?? Why must I like the bad boys? I guess it's the sense of danger and excitement.
Speaking of danger, I went for my annual exam yesterday. I got fully tested, so next week this time I should know all of my results. I've been fairly safe with everyone, except Owen...so I'm not worried. Well maybe a little, I was having unprotected sex with Russell until January.
On a completely unrelated side note, OMG I've got the worst PMS ever...I may kill someone in this house soon. I just made Russell take Chloe with him to the dentist for her own personal safety. I guess not totally unrelated...insanity really has set in.

Comments

  1. LOL. I thought about the fact that at my next annual exam I'm going to have to tell them to do the full run of testing since I will no longer be in a monogamous relationship! Least I did give my DR a heads up a month or so ago when I was in there for being sick and I told her me and Duckie had split!

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, Gavin is not a "bad boy", he's a nutter! Get away from that nastiness! LOL
    Also for entertainment purposes I prefer the pirate. LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later