I'm Going To Hell

Maybe it’s my competitive spirit, but when I heard Miranda had four dates lined up for the end of this week I decided I might want to get in on the date extravaganza. I tried to compete but I guess I’ve fallen a little short.

The Barber called last night but I was asleep (because I’m a grandma who goes to bed by 9pm) so I missed it – this is literally the first time I’ve ever not answered when he calls. I woke up randomly at about 11:30pm and called him back. We set up a date for tonight to watch a movie and maybe shoot some pool, and I hate to admit it but I’m really excited to see him. My bff/roommate says I’m in love. I’m not so sure about that but I can say that my feelings for him are different than they are for any other members of the team, for now at least. We do have a history after all…….and the sex is freaking ridiculous, like ridiculous ridiculous.

The Inmate has somehow convinced me to go out with him on Sunday morning. Now this is the really funny part: in order to get out of the halfway house he has to ask for a church pass, this means he has to dress like he’s going to church and come back with some sort of proof that he did. We’re supposed to go eat breakfast so maybe I’ll bring my bible and we can have a little sermon at the table so he can have something to tell the people at the halfway house when he gets back. Don’t worry. We will stay in public view at all times and I’m not letting him come to my house.

Saturday I still have an opening and I’m hoping maybe Crossfit will make a move (it’s also possible that I’ll see The Barber again), not holding my breath though as taking initiative isn’t one of his strengths as of late. But I’m also spending three hours on Saturday morning cleaning out my grandmother’s pantry and re-organizing her kitchen so that might be about all I can handle in one day. My grandmother can be quite the handful and if my mom is there too bossing me around it’s going to be even more fun. Luckily I have a pool date with my girlfriend after the pantry cleanout so at the very least I’ll have a tan by the time the day is over!

Truck Driver came back last night and I talked to him a bunch during the day and into the night. He said he would call me when he got to his car and wanted me to come spend the night. He never called. It’s kind of good thing because if I had gone to his house I wouldn’t have been able to talk to The Barber! But I’m taking note because this isn’t the first time he’s done this, Truck Driver is now on thin ice.

Here’s to a slutty weekend!

-Gwyn

Comments

  1. LOL! I'm gonna miss my goal of 5 dates in 4 days but that's by total choice. I could book Motorcycle Man in for Saturday day but I'm thinking I'll need a little down time by the pool myself.

    Can't wait to hear about the Grandma stories! She kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma will be in full effect. I think this is a hostile pantry cleanout orchestrated by my mother.

    My grandma has also been asking me "what do you have going on on the side?" so I'm sure she's going to be interrogating me about my dates while I'm there.

    -Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please show her a pic of crossfit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2